Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on March 25, 2014
it is a bit heavy, but the design is truly amazing. The links are easy to take out - all you need is a small eye glass screw driver - flat head. nothing more - you can unscrew them and pull them through w/ your fingers. Really Easy!!! I like the fact the watch glows in the dark at the spots were there is no roman numerals - creates an X mark. Very high quality watch for the price. It also has a locking mechanism where you can lock the turn device to control the time and day / date... you have to screw it in / or / out to change it -

in other words - it can't be easily adjusted if something bumps into it or pulls on it... Really easy to adjust / screw / unscrew as well -
This watch rocks!
on July 22, 2013
I gave this 5 stars because for the money you will not touch this deal.It arrived earlier than stated, the box is beautiful as well as the watch.I did have to remove 2 links for a good fit and that was easy cause there's screws in each link, took 5 mins.It keeps time great and is very heavy.If your a little guy you may want a different watch.
on December 9, 2013
I am basically happy with the watch, although the actual watch is different from the picture on the Amazon web site. The bezel and the centre links are highly polished S/S on the real thing whereas the photo show them to be a matt finish. This is not necessarily a bad thing, however it is an inconsistency.
The watch is large and heavy, just like others in the family and it suits my taste in watches.
I am happy with it and generally happy with Swiss Legend as a brand.
on December 31, 2013
The watch was top quality at a very affordable price. I own several watches from varying manufactures, and this one is now one of my favorites. I find myself wearing it more than some of the others i own, mainly because this watch is very easy to dress up or down. Excellent as an everyday watch, but also just as home for a night out on the town. The price was great as well. I would have gladly paid twice as much, but for less than $150, you get a great deal. And it arrived right on time as well. Big plus!
on November 12, 2014
As previousl;y posted this watch is a winner! Heavy stainless steel - easy to read dial-easy date change-Has everything you could want in a well made watch-A real Beauty to wear! I can't rave enough about this product!
on August 15, 2014
water resistance rating of 200m is a joke, SWI does not honor their warranty, numerous complaints on file with BBB including mine Case # 90266256). failure to honor warranty. Sent watch in for warranty repair, charged $30, repair didn't hold, so I asked for replacement as promised by 5 year warranty. NO RESPONSE IN 3 MONTHS Avoid any products from SWI group. Over priced, over rated, over hyped
on August 30, 2010
Treated myself for my birthday,and bought this watch all i can say is WOW!i own a lot of invictas,but to me this leaves them in the dust.it is a big boy watch but it wears nice and you dont notice the heft.i purchased an invicta venom but returned it becaue the crown would dig into the back of my hand,not this watch real comfortable, a true must have!
on August 24, 2014
It's not worth it
Too much Money for this watch
on November 5, 2010
It is designed for real diving. I just wanted a nice dandy looking swimming watch.
The slimer the better, but it is too heavy to wear. To my great disappointment, the weight is
great problem. You cannot even imagine the weight. I've never worn this since I bought it.
on November 12, 2014