5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Legend has a winner with this watch!!!, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Swiss Legend Men's 10059-22 Commander Collection Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Magnifient watch- strong well made - easy to change link band size with tiny screw driver-proud to wear this fine product.
It is a heavy stainless steel with wonderful closing.Well worth the price I paid for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big and Bold!, May 9, 2014
Nice watch. Exactly as advertised. Well made with classic styling. It is weighty so if you are put off by heavier watches this timepiece is not for you. If you're into a conservative yet striking presence and aren't afraid of the heft pick this bad boy up. It's a good addition to any gents watch collection. By the way it matters not in my opinion if you're a bigger guy or on the smaller side. This watch wears well on any wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress Watch/Huge, June 20, 2010
I love this watch. It's enormously proportioned too. When I received it, I didn't know if I should put it on my wrist or hang it on the wall. LOL It's pimp!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars swiss legend watch, January 19, 2014
watch is beautiful. the length stated is mens, it is far too big for me but not for a gorilla. this watch comes with a 5 year warranty. it is a qualiy watch is at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch!, July 9, 2014
I love this watch, very nice, I can recommend to everyone to buy this watch. Customer from Germany