Swiss Legend Men's 50064-03 Evolution Collection Chronograph Rubber Strap Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire-crystal; polished stainless steel case; black rubber strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second subdials; date function
- Silver textured dial with luminous hands and hour markers; blue textured subdials; unidirectional rotating bezel; sweeping second hand
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Designed to always tell time with elegance, this Swiss Legend timepiece is a fashionable addition to any wardrobe.
- Model Number: 50064-03
- Series: Evolution
- Style: Chronograph
- Size: Men's
- Case: Stainless steel
- Dial Color: Silver textured dial with blue border and silver tone hands
- Strap: Black rubber
- Movement: Swiss chronograph quartz
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Case Thickness: 14 mm
- Calendar: Date display 4:00
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Strap Width: 24 mm
- Strap Length: 9 inches
- Crown: Screw-down
- Subdials: 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 second blue and white subdials
- Luminous: Hands and hour markers
- Material: Rubber
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- Case Diameter: 47 mm
- Bezel Function: Unidirectional
With its sleek silver chronograph dial and sporty unidirectional rotating bezel, the Swiss Legend Men's Evolution Collection Chronograph Rubber Strap Watch #50064-03 has an athletic-inspired style that's both edgy and accessible. Precise Swiss quartz movement makes this timepiece reliable and accurate, while luminous hands and markers make for easy time reading. Three blue-tone subdials--60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second--combine with a date function at four o'clock to help keep your day on-track. As durable as it is easy to wear, this timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters) and has a protective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and black rubber band with adjustable buckle. It arrives in a handsome, snap-close box that's perfect for storage or gift-giving.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.4 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B002MZYM7I
- Item model number: SL-50064-03
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Swiss Legend|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Always below wholesale prices. Avoid paying more than what you need!, Always free shipping with free insurance! Message us if you need anymore information. Customer satisfaction is our motto.|
|Item weight||4.64 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
We took our annual family vacation at the beach this year and I did not take off the watch while playing in the ocean. The waves were very strong, knocking me and my family over quite often. After getting knocked over a number of times, plus whipping out body boarding I was dragged across the bottom of the sea floor. I had sand everywhere in the watch. In the strap, hinge, rotating dial etc but the sapphire crystal is still perfect, without a scratch. I was a bit skeptical about it having a real sapphire crystal but after many days of swimming in the ocean and getting dragged across the sand it still looks brand new.
My only issue is with any watch of this size is trying to get a shirt cuff to go over it. Small issue but other than that I love this watch.
UPDATE: 5/11/11. Just returned from a 7 day cruise through the caribbean and the watch still looks almost brand new. Hands still glow bright all night after a year and the face is still scratch free. I did a lot of snorkeling and got bashed around on the reefs but hte watch looks new. Band is a little discolored from the sun screen but the rest of the watch looks new. Highly recommended.
looks awesome and is really equivalent to some of the nicest "dressy" watches, but much less expensive. It would look too large on a small wrist.
I was, however, forced to make a return because the watch just stopped after only 2 weeks. It was explained to me by Swiss Legends that the problem may be more than a battery. The reason was that the chrono feature would work intermittently - the sweep hand would just start and stop. I considered the watch to be defective and therefore made a return.
I look to buy again.