The watch itself is gorgeous. I love the face and the overall elegance of it. It exudes quality throughout but the timepiece itself is extra thick and I cannot button long sleeve blouses over it. Heavy at first (in comparison to other watches I own) but I got used to it. It is easy to read. I wish the Illuminated watch hands illuminated brighter in the dark. Will keep it.
Published 22 months ago by Kim A Koppman

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 21 months ago by Dorothy D. McTiernan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars This is my first Swiss watch and is beautiful but extra thick, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Swiss Legend Women's SL-11844-WWGA Neptune Goldtone White Mother-of-Pearl Dial Silicone Watch with Ceramic Case (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nice, Heavy, poor instructions, January 10, 2013
Just received today. My wife gives it a 10 for looks. I give it 1 for user friendly operation and manual. The manual warns you your 5 year limited warranty will be voided if mess up setting the date-time. What is so hard about setting a watch. In my 72 years I've set hundreds of watches of all types. This one caused my wife to bring it to me to set.
I went to the manual, and then to the web page, and then to customer support. If you have the same confusion, the crown is "gently roatated counter-clockwise," until it falls off (it did not: "springs out"). No worry the little lever mechanism holds it so it isn't lost.
It is the tiny screw post under the crown that is pulled out and turned to set. Grip only the outer half, not the inner threaded portion. It is not a confortable grip. The tech support said if I had trouble griping, use a tool. I can't bring myself to using a pliers on a fine watch. This watch has the date so the first position sets the date and the second, (furthest out) is for time. Tech support told me to wind the time as many 24 hours as needed for the date to be set. I didn't correct her, but the manual says you can set it directly. (To the day before today.) Then pull the stem out one more notch and set the time. Manual says you can't "correct date between 9pm and 1am." This must mess with their date setting instructions. I set time from an indicated 3:30 to noon:30pm and it went to the next day. Suspect this is not going to transistion tonite at midnight. Have to watch the date.
Finally it is obviously large and heavy (4.34oz on kitchen scale.) I wanted to give it 3 stars, but my wife loves it, and after this initial frustration ends, I would probably regret that, so 4 stars it is for us.
P.S. Don't forget to tightly screw the crown back on the watch, the warranty required it....

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 6, 2013
I was very excited about buying this watch, the picture looks super. Then I was very DISAPPOINTED in the look after I received it. The gold tone is extremely cheap looking, which surprised me for such an expensive watch. Made me think that the $100 price was the real maximum price, and not the bargain I thought I was getting. I do wear it once in a while, it was too much trouble to return it. I have several gold tone watches including one with 18 carat plate, and all look much better than this watch does. Not such a problem, but it is also very BIG and heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, January 28, 2013
I love this watch! It is even more impressive in person! I will definitely get more colors! very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, January 23, 2013
Excellent quality. This watch is very thick , a little heavy but over all a beautifully made watch.Iwould recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindo!, January 22, 2013
Very good watch! Perfect! It's look like really good! Very well packed! Arrived on time. This is a very high quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but heavy, January 18, 2013
I love the look of this watch but was surprised how heavy it is. Maybe quality watches are heavy -- I've never had one before. Happy with the purchase, and would recommend it as a special gift for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible buy!, January 17, 2013
This is the first watch I have purchased of this caliber. The only problem I have incurred is keeping my kids from 'borrowing' it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow it is a beatuiful watch, January 17, 2013
It was everything I thought it would be service was fast and I receive as stated. I bought it at quater of the original cost so I am a happy shopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!!!, January 15, 2013
Elegant, beautiful, fine, delicate. Best of all was the price. I am delighted with my purchase. Excellent gift from me to me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›