Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 9, 2013
The watch itself is gorgeous. I love the face and the overall elegance of it. It exudes quality throughout but the timepiece itself is extra thick and I cannot button long sleeve blouses over it. Heavy at first (in comparison to other watches I own) but I got used to it. It is easy to read. I wish the Illuminated watch hands illuminated brighter in the dark. Will keep it.
on January 10, 2013
Just received today. My wife gives it a 10 for looks. I give it 1 for user friendly operation and manual. The manual warns you your 5 year limited warranty will be voided if mess up setting the date-time. What is so hard about setting a watch. In my 72 years I've set hundreds of watches of all types. This one caused my wife to bring it to me to set.
I went to the manual, and then to the web page, and then to customer support. If you have the same confusion, the crown is "gently roatated counter-clockwise," until it falls off (it did not: "springs out"). No worry the little lever mechanism holds it so it isn't lost.
It is the tiny screw post under the crown that is pulled out and turned to set. Grip only the outer half, not the inner threaded portion. It is not a confortable grip. The tech support said if I had trouble griping, use a tool. I can't bring myself to using a pliers on a fine watch. This watch has the date so the first position sets the date and the second, (furthest out) is for time. Tech support told me to wind the time as many 24 hours as needed for the date to be set. I didn't correct her, but the manual says you can set it directly. (To the day before today.) Then pull the stem out one more notch and set the time. Manual says you can't "correct date between 9pm and 1am." This must mess with their date setting instructions. I set time from an indicated 3:30 to noon:30pm and it went to the next day. Suspect this is not going to transistion tonite at midnight. Have to watch the date.
Finally it is obviously large and heavy (4.34oz on kitchen scale.) I wanted to give it 3 stars, but my wife loves it, and after this initial frustration ends, I would probably regret that, so 4 stars it is for us.
P.S. Don't forget to tightly screw the crown back on the watch, the warranty required it....
on March 6, 2013
I was very excited about buying this watch, the picture looks super. Then I was very DISAPPOINTED in the look after I received it. The gold tone is extremely cheap looking, which surprised me for such an expensive watch. Made me think that the $100 price was the real maximum price, and not the bargain I thought I was getting. I do wear it once in a while, it was too much trouble to return it. I have several gold tone watches including one with 18 carat plate, and all look much better than this watch does. Not such a problem, but it is also very BIG and heavy.
on January 18, 2013
I love the look of this watch but was surprised how heavy it is. Maybe quality watches are heavy -- I've never had one before. Happy with the purchase, and would recommend it as a special gift for a great price.
on July 12, 2013
What size do you usually wear, and how does this item fit?
How do you use this item?
What is the material like?
What should other customers know when considering this item?
Was the quality of this item above or below your expectations?
on August 5, 2013
I got this item as a gift for my friend she simply loves it and she gets compliments for it everywhere she goes. The only complaint she has is the fact the blacelet is rubber and it irritates her skin so she can't wear it back to back to back.
on January 25, 2013
The photos on Amazon's web site generally are great, but I was totally mislead by this one. I thought it looked classy, and needed a white and gold watch. But when it arrived I thought it was cheap looking, especially the bezel, and it is quite thick and heavy. The plastic band was not up to pay with others I own, either. I just didn't like the look. Others may disagree.
on January 25, 2013
I was so excited about this watch but when it arrived, I opened the box, it was nice looking. Then I put it on, wow, heavy, thick, uncomfortable. Nothing that I would want to wear. I was surprised that it was so thick and heavy. I immediately put it back in the box and returned. it.
on February 17, 2013
It looked nice enough when we saw it online, but when we got it my wife about cried. It was big and bulky, looks cheaply made, and the time was almost impossible to set. My advice, see it in person at a store before buying one.
on January 25, 2013
This watch is attractive. The mother of pearl is beautiful. The dial is large and so easy to read. But the thing is thick and HEAVY. My wrist is fairly small so the heavy dial tends to push the face to the outside of my wrist. I find myself having to adjust it several times a day to bring it back -- only that's easier said than done. But it's a great sporty watch and is very much unlike any other watch I own. I appreciate it's uniqueness (and it was such a steal when I bought it).