Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swiss Legend Men's "Sprinter" Stainless Steel and Blue Silicone Blue Dial Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 22, 2014
I wanted a fun color watch that I could wear with jeans. It is summer and I wanted something that looked great but not cheap. It has a good feel to it and has a nice wide face. The band is not stiff at all and is very comfortable. I have a lot of watches but this is a great value and does not look or feel like a watch at this price point. Delivery was prompt.I looked at the Nautica models but this one has a wider face and is much more comfortable.
on September 29, 2014
Bought this for my husband. He loved and has received many compliments on it. The only drawback if the face is kinda big, but it didn't seem to bother him...
on April 7, 2014
Seems to be nice quality and looks sharp. This watch, at least for me, will be an occasion watch. Just too large for everyday wear.
on April 14, 2014
Unbelievable for the price would recommend to friends and family. Color fantastic very heavy watch for around 100 dollars tepee
on April 14, 2014
Use it on my boat for diving and snorkeling. I like the self winding part of it.Works great for a very good price
on October 7, 2014
I have had a lot of compliments on it. I really like it.
on September 6, 2014
nice watch, perfect gift for my boyfriend. He love it!!
on September 11, 2014