Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 19, 2014
I collect watches and I'm always on the hunt for inexpensive but quality timepieces. I found this Swiss Precimax on Amazon for $90 and at first was skeptical but since Amazons return policy is so easy I thought I have nothing to lose if I'm not satisfied....well, no need to return this watch! Solid band and end links, smooth pusher function, solid but smooth bezel indexing, screw down crown, classic diver chronograph design and great deployant safety clasp all add up to a solid "win" on this one.

The watch is big & heavy (which I like) so if big or heavy is not appealing to you then I would look elsewhere, but if you like a big solid timepiece on your wrist this really does the trick for very little $$$.
on April 26, 2014
Good looking watch, heavy and solid feeling, smooth bezel, very good Lum on hour markers and set mark on bezel.
Only surprise was no hour sub dial for chrono function. One is for seconds and always moves which is normal. Second
sub dial tracks minutes. Third sub dial which normally tracks hours is set to track day of month 1-31. This is not needed as the
watch has a window for day of the month as well.

Overall considering price this is a 5 of 5.
on March 18, 2014
I've only had the watch a little over a week, so this review might well be premature. So far so good. The watch looks & feels solid. I've even received a couple of flattering comments. If this continues, I may even buy another Precimax?
on March 29, 2014
Great quality for dollars spent. This is a heavy, very accurate, comfortable, well designed quartz chrono. Love the packaging also. I am shopping for my next Swiss Precimax watch.
on July 29, 2013
It was a nice surprise.It's a very good looking piece. An excellent option by the price. Well finished, big size. Very honest.
on November 17, 2014
Very presentable, truly water proof, easy to see dial. My only complaint is that it's a tad hard to see the dial in the dark, as the glow feature wears off too quickly. All in all, a good purchase.
on August 6, 2014
Great Swiss chronograph timepiece with stainless steel band. Three tone color design adds a distinctive flavor. Accurate and precision time and date functionality. Overall, nice purchase...
on June 6, 2014
very nice watch. you can feel the quality of the parts. looks much beatifull than from the pictures. it is heavy and has a big face. if you do not like big face watches this is not for you.
on March 19, 2014
very nice made watch. big face heavy watch the way i like i love it this my second Precimax watch purchased i will buy more of this brand
on December 28, 2014
This is another very good watch that I have a few months ago. I love it and am still enjoying it.