4.0 out of 5 stars Love This Luggage
I bought this luggage in time for an Autumn getaway. I love the vibrant colors, and the fact the hard plastic shell will be easy to keep clean. The suitcases are roomy inside and will work out perfectly for my travels. I am happy with my purchase.
Published on November 4, 2012 by Colleen327

I bought this luggage to take on my cruise - in fact I'm still on vacation and when I return to Canada I will be seeking something - hopefully returning and getting a refund for it as I am not at all pleased with this set!!

Published 8 months ago by Sherry L Covin

4.0 out of 5 stars Love This Luggage, November 4, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money I paid for it!!! Seeking a return upon my return!!!, March 9, 2014

After being handled by the luggage carriers it looks like its been on 10 trips and not 1 and there are little plastic stands on the side of the suitcase so it stands up on its side well I just slightly nicked a door frame on my way out if ghe hotel and one of them snapped and broke right off leaving 2 screw sticking out of the side (before even getting on the plane) and after arriving at my destination a second one broke off (and you cannot even remove the screws without having to rip the liner inside) so my brand new luggage set looks like its been around for awhile when in fact this is its first use it is so banged up its unbelievable so it doesn't hold up well in the checked baggage department!! Also, it was very difficult to push/pull as the wheels didnt turn properly. By the time I paid the currency exchange and duty to pick it up across the border the $169 CDN it ended up costing me was really not worth it!!! I wished I had just bought local!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 5, 2013
I am very impressed with this luggage.I used the smaller one only so far for a 7day trip.I was able to pack what I needed and didn't have to pay checked baggage fees.The color is great,i got many compliments going through airport security they had never seen one like it, and my son said i was getting a lot of looks of people checking out my luggage as I walked by.I saw no others even close to the color which made it easy to spot when being unload from the bottom of the plane.It wheeled great,by pulling behind,hauling sideways or pushing in front of me.I was afraid it would be all scratched up by the time I got back,but nope it looks great even after the throwing around the baggage handlers do. I have not used the larger one yet,but I will say it is a lot larger that I thought it would be.It will hold a lot. I also like the fact that they are hard plastic,great when it is raining when everyone elses luggage is getting soaked through the fabric and yours is not.It also wont mold in high humidity vacation areas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, then I put clothes in it..., April 3, 2013
The hand luggage was great. I went to place my clothes in the bigger luggage and the zip was broken. I did not check when I opened the package back in November. Now I was stuck getting a new set for my vacation this month. Check the package once received or you will end up like me. At the last minute running around trying to find a set for the same price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to spot in the luggage carousel and difficult for luggage handlers to hurt!, January 25, 2013
We ordered this for our daughter and the first time she used it was on our Christmas trip to Buenos Aires - the airlines lost it at the transfer point, but it was easy for them to pick it out from the rest of the lost luggage theyd left behind. It arrived without a scratch, and did the job we expected it to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, January 7, 2013
Bought this for my sister for Christmas. She loves it! Very unique from anything I've seen and the price was fabulous for what you get. I'm thinking of buying it for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it (American flag)!, June 5, 2014
I really love this suitcase. At first I was skeptical, when reading the negative reviews, but eventually got it. The outside is really hard and sturdy. Inside there is a lot of room, there are two sides on both doors. There is a zip up storage place where you can put stuff and zip it up(it's then not see able) and the other side; it's a normal side with one of those string things where you attach it and things won't fall. There is one flaw, though. The handles won't really lift, so I have to apply a little more force. Though, that might only be because their new. Anyway, this is really worth the money and I'm very pleased with the puraches!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, May 18, 2014
Cheap, and easily marks up!!! I bought this last week and used it on vacation this past weekend. So disappointing how easily this suitcase becomes scratched! Also, the legs on the bottom of the luggage aren't sturdy and one of mine fell off. Contacting the seller to see if there's anything that I can be done!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, December 7, 2012
I ordered this luggage because I am traveling to Korea and I really wanted something big with all four wheels and I choose this luggage and it is simply amazing. It is huge and I love the little luggage that comes with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Suitcases!, September 2, 2014
AB "AB" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I always get compliments at the airports when traveling with these suitcases. They are beautiful and stand out. I was very upset when I discovered the larger suitcase was destroyed because one of the wheels broke off. I'm sure the case was badly battered to break the way it did. I called the company and they advised me that they didn't sell the wheels independently.