5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful backpack
This backpack is roomy and well build. It feels comfortable on my back even with my heavy work laptop and it doesn't look bulky yet it gives me enough space for all my junk including my lunch. The side pockets hold my 16oz coffee thermos and my water bottle perfectly.
Published 21 months ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok.
I got this backpack on a Gold Box deal for a great price, but I wouldn't recommend paying full price it. Not very sturdy, and the "Audio Interface" is nothing more than a small hole to stick your headphones through. It has a lot of pockets which I DO like, but still prefer something a little more sturdy. Overall, not a bad bag, just overpriced at full price.
Published 23 months ago by David Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful backpack, January 12, 2013
Chris (Tristate area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SwissGear Laptop Backpack with Sunglasses Holder and Audio Interface (SA1191) (Personal Computers)
After giving away my other SwissGear SmartScan backpack, I was concerned because I couldn't find it anywhere so I decided to go with this one. To be honest I like this one even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as promised - great backpack, perfect for laptop or ?, October 18, 2012
Jonathan Meola (Ashburn, Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
Great backpack - it's serving me well after about 4 weeks of use. Took it with me on my honeymoon trip to Israel, and although I didn't bring a laptop, it carried my camera gear, phone, e-reader, AC adapters, and all kinds of other items, with no problems. Straps are strong, easy to adjust, and there are enough different pockets to stow away all kinds of stuff. Comfortable to wear in a range of climates, from desert heat to cool mountain air. Audio hookup comes in handy if you want to plug in.

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont find a better backpack., December 6, 2012
My husband and I bought this backpack when it was the Deal of the Day about 3 months ago. I have never been so happy with a backpack in my entire life! I was student teaching this semester, and I had A LOT of things to lug around. This backpack made it so convenient to carry my laptop, multiple binders and folders, lunch, and miscellaneous items such as wallet, chapstick, sunglasses, etc, to and from school! The various pockets make it easy to store and arrange everything you need. I highly recommend this backpack!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., November 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Comfortable, November 15, 2012
First off, I have been using this for two months now on a daily basis.

1. Holds my 15.6" laptop with the usual accessories like the laptop charger and your mouse etc.
2. Comfortable to wear it with all my stuff in it. Doesn't pull on you or stick to your back and cause you to sweat.
3. Has a lot of add-on features like the sunglass holder, a key ring on the front pouch, ipod holder (music player).
4. Highly recommended for anyone who has to carry a laptop to work and it looks good on your back.

I cannot comment on the life of this product because I have been using it for just 2 months, I'll be sure to update the review if and when it goes bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Gear, March 19, 2014
E. Ejiro (Lagos, NIGERIA) - See all my reviews
This bag is all you can want for in a bag. I totally recommend this SwissGear Bag! Will Buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and spacious., March 9, 2014
Excellent for travel or everyday use. Contains a myriad of compartments for everything plus it is water and dust resistant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice backpack, but not very durable, October 3, 2013
I really enjoyed this backpack last semester when I used it for college, and it had really high quality and comfort, but near the end of the semester one of the straps had its seams rip and eventually the whole strap came undone so I had to retire it less than 6 months after I got it :/. Again it had great quality and was very comfortable to wear, but it couldn't handle the stress of my binders and one textbook so one of the straps broke and I had to retire it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book bag, July 13, 2013
great book bag! Lots of pockets and plenty of space. I use it for college and for work. I pretty much carry it everywhere, so far so good its been over a year and no tears or defects. It fit my 15 inch laptop inside and i also carry my paperwork and school work too. Was very happy with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dislike!, June 7, 2013
Timothy J Wisard (Hartville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I have had this bag since February 8th 2013 and it is already falling apart. I have a large tear by the zipper and metal pieces are falling off of it. This is the worst bag I have ever purchased. It’s sad too because I expected so much more from a Swiss Army book bag.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›