SwissGear Laptop Computer Backpack SA1775 (Black with Red Accents) Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops
|With Deal:||$33.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$26.00 (43%)|
- Padded Laptop Sleeve: Adjustable Velcro strap accommodates most 15" laptops. Elastic mesh pockets hold accessories.
- Airflow Back System: Multi-panel airflow design provides extra padding for comfort and maximum back support.
- Shoulder Strap System: Specially contoured shoulder straps are ergonomically designed with added padding for comfort and control.
- Water Bottle Pocket: External dual pockets feature elasticized mesh, which expands to secure various size water bottles.
- Audio Interface: Internal pocket includes a special pouch for MP3 players and headphone plug connects with external headphone port
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SwissGear Laptop Computer Backpack SA1775 (Black with Red Accents) Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black & Red Accents||Black||Black||Black with silver piping|
|Dimensions||8 inches x 18 inches x 13 inches||9 inches x 18 inches x 13 inches||12.5 inches x 18.5 inches x 7.5 inches||17.5 inches x 13 inches x 8 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.8 pounds||2.65 pounds||2.7 pounds||2.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
From the maker of the geniune Swiss Army Knife comes a durable backpack by SwissGear. This versatile backpack is made for convenience and functionality, and it's loaded with features like a padded laptop sleeve. This backpack also has a large packing capacity. The main pocket provides protected packing for multiple binders, gaming peripherals, and other accessories.
Other advanced features include contoured shoulder straps and airflow back system for enhanced comfort. The interior pocket organizer provides divider pockets for pens, pencils, cellphone, and anything else you need. And the water bottle pocket provides a convenient place to store your bottle. There is even an elastic tab on the shoulder strap that keeps sunglasses secure and conveniently accessible.
- Large packing capacity to fit binders and anything else you need
- Audio interface
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Contoured shoulder straps provide extra comfort
- Airflow back system
- Sunglasses holder
- Durable fabric
Color: Black & Red Accents
Top Customer Reviews
- Padded laptop pocket, which is in separate compartment. This compartment has mesh pockets to store other electronic gear.
- Main compartment has an audio-player pocket near the top, and the pack's upper wall has a hole for threading through your headphone cable. There's a flap covering the hole, but it looks like rain could get in if it rains very hard - never had this happen though.
- Durable outside side pockets (for things like water bottles). These seem a lot more durable that my previous pack, where the pocket mesh gradually detached from the elastic.
- I like how there isn't a firm sheet of plastic inside the back wall. My previous SwissGear had this, and the (sharp) edge of the sheet eventually started cutting through the bottom of the wall.
- This one is major - the so-called air-flow design does absolutely nothing. When my back is sweaty, I feel the whole back of the backpack pressing against me. No air flowing permitted. My previous SwissGear was far better, because it had two semi-firm foam protrusions running along the height of the pack; these protrusions lined up with my shoulder-blades, and would keep the middle vertical line of my back clear for the air to flow. Don't advertise airflow if it doesn't work!
- compartments are sometimes hard to zip because the pack's material is somewhat limp.
You probably shouldn't lift the pack by its top handle unless the two zippers on either side of the handle are closed. This seems to put strain on the strip of material the handle is on. If the zippers are closed, the rest of the pack can support the weight.
I bought this in June 2011 for less than 35 USD, but now in November, the price is almost twice as high.
First, the outside of the backpack has a small slot that could fit a cell phone, an iPod or perhaps some business cards; I think that the idea for this compartment is that it be used while the backpack is sitting next to you on the train, plane or bus. If you put anything in here of value while you're carrying the backpack, you're a pickpocketer's dream come true. The outside of the backpack also has a mesh slot for water bottles on both of the lower sides. There's a little slot on the backpack strap that is intended for you to slip an arm of your sunglasses through, but that seems like it's inviting a broken (or stolen) pair of glasses.
Small compartment with zipper, outside front - Just big enough for your glasses or sunglasses with case; I use it for stowing Purell, Chapstick & gum.
Medium sized compartment with zipper (moving from front to back) - Includes: 1) a space large enough for a hardcover book; 2) an open flap that could fit a short stack of 4" x 6" napkins (or whatever); 3) a small slot that could fit an iPod or cell phone; 4) a business card holder; 5) three pen/pencil holders; 6) a small netted business card flap (where I stow some earbuds).
Large compartment with zipper - large enough to vertically hold several 8" x 11" folders/documents/items. Includes another cell phone / iPod holder that hangs near the top of the pocket with a small throughway slot to the outside of the backpack that you can thread your headphones through in order to wear the backpack and connect to your media device that is securely within the pack.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The most important quality regarding backpacks in my mind is durability. Specifically the straps and the materials. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by danthebro
bag looks good, has plenty of room but the workmanship is suspected, as you can see in the attached picture, one of the inner pockets was defective,Published 3 days ago by David P
This bag for a 17" MacBook Pro, spiral notebook, a book, and everything else needed for commuting to work. Comfortable, sits well on an adult male (5'9), and so on. Read morePublished 14 days ago by A. Lee