|Screen Size||15 inches|
SwissGear ScanSmart Laptop Computer Backpack SA1923 (Black) Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$80.01 (67%)|
- Organizer Pocket; Padded Shoulder Straps,Product Dimensions are 18 x 13 x 8.5 inches.
- Airflow Backing System
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Eyeglass Holder
- Audio and Media Pocket; Equipment Safe
- Organizer Pocket; Padded Shoulder Straps
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: SwissGear ScanSmart Laptop Computer Backpack SA1923 (Black) Fits Most 15 Inch Laptops
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black / Black||Black||Black/Blue EXCLUSIVE COLOR||Black with silver piping|
|Dimensions||8.5 inches x 18 inches x 13 inches||9 inches x 18 inches x 13 inches||13.5 inches x 8.5 inches x 18.5 inches||17.5 inches x 13 inches x 8 inches|
|Item Package Weight||3.3 pounds||2.65 pounds||3.15 pounds||2.1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
From the maker of the geniune Swiss Army Knife comes a durable backpack by SwissGear. This versatile backpack is made for convenience and functionality, and it's loaded with features like an easy access laptop compartment. This backpack also has a large packing capacity. The main pocket provides protected packing for multiple binders, gaming peripherals, and other accessories.
With this backpack, getting through airport security is quicker and easier. The laptop compartment opens quickly at the security checkpoint and the laptop window makes your computer visible while scanning. So, your computer stays say inside your bag while it's scanned.
Other advanced features include contoured shoulder straps for enhanced comfort. The interior pocket organizer provides divider pockets for pens, pencils, cellphone, and anything else you need. There is even an elastic tab on the shoulder strap that keeps sunglasses secure and conveniently accessible.
- Large packing capacity to fit binders and anything else you need
- MP3 pocket so your music player is easy to find
- Computer compartment with unique quick-recognition window that makes going through airport security hassle-free
- Contoured shoulder straps provide extra comfort
- Sunglasses holder
- Durable fabric
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:22 Mins|
Update: 7/26/2013 - Since my last update I've changed jobs, but this backpack is still getting just as much, if not more, use. I use it daily to and fro the office and it's holding up absolutely fine. It has shown no significant signs of wear. Still love it!
Update 11/13/2014 - Still putting this backpack to use on the daily. It's still in perfect condition. No loose threads, all materials have held up incredibly well. If and when this one starts to fall apart I'll have no issues buying the same bag, but at this rate it looks like it's going to be years down the road before that happens.
Update 1/19/2015 - This backpack is $40 today. Ordering another one just to have on hand.
Update 10/16/2015 - Coming to the realization that I should not have wasted $40 and bought an extra one of these to have on hand. The one I have isn't showing any signs of deterioration. I'll probably end up giving the extra one I bought to someone as a gift. Still going strong!
1. Tons of space and usable compartments:
- 1 padded laptop compartment
- 1 thin compartment that can be used for papers and folders
- 1 main compartment that contains vertical dividers to keep things organized, a smaller interior mesh pocket, and an ipod/cell phone pouch that leads to a slit in the top of the backpack for a headphone cord
- 1 decent sized pocket on each side (I use 1 for my laptop charger and accessories)
- 2 stretchy water bottle pockets big enough for the big 1 liter bottles (good for umbrella too)
- 1 small pocket on the top front
- 1 pocket on the bottom front that contains a bunch of small organizer pockets found in every backpack that nobody ever uses
2. Comfort: padded, shock absorbing arm pads, padded back, and a comfortable handle on top.
3. Appearance: In my opinion, this is one of the best looking backpacks out there, but I can't argue with taste so if you have one of those ugly backpacks, that's fine with me.
4. Price: Phenomenal deal! ($50 when I purchased it) Would have gladly spent more (don't tell amazon)
Cons: (there really are none... I'm nitpicking here)
1. The opening for the laptop is on the side (not the top) which makes it a little awkward to get in and out. Not a big deal though.
2. I would have liked a little more padding underneath the laptop. The amount of padding is pretty similar to most other laptop cases though. You just need to be careful about setting it down to hard.
3. The size was perfect for my 15.6 widescreen. I haven't tried a 17", but I'm guessing it would be too big (if you could get it to fit inside, it would be VERY tight)
- Strong, sturdy, and comfortable to carry
- SmartScan capabilities
- Huge compartment for books & binders
- Lots of compartments
- Side laptop zipper (for those who want to keep the right strap on while taking out the laptop)
- Could use a bit more padding at the bottom of the laptop, but the sides are padded
The rest of the features of this backpack are great, but this gigantic design flaw means that this one is getting returned as it won't adequately perform the main task I purchased it for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a perfect backpack for travelers. I saw a video review on amazon and quickly purchased this backpack. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Brett
Daughter loves this more than the North Face one she had - more pockets and holds her water bottle - places for keys etc. Great for college students.Published 1 day ago by TexasMom
Fantastic to take through airports! Makes security easier. Very good quality.Published 4 days ago by Kathleen
Great computer bag...especially for business travelers. Very durable. I can even fit a day's worth of clothes in it if I travel for a brief business trip.Published 4 days ago by Par383
I bought this to replace a superb Swissgear backpack I'd owned for nine years. I LOVED that backpack, and it traveled around the world with me faithfully. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Robert Jones
was teared from one place .. i was in US that time and ordered it now back in india with the teared bagPublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer