Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SwissGear Travel Gear 28" Expandable Spinner
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 14, 2013
I am very disappointed in this product. I had a previous SwissGear suitcase that was great, but I lost it when moving. This bag is nowhere near the quality, especially the wheels. After one trip, the wheels are completely beat up, and it feels like I am dragging a bag without wheels.
on March 21, 2015
One of the main wheels has broken (inside the wheel) and is causing me to drag it. I am Platinum traveler on AA and Delta so I know my luggage, and this malfunction is not from abuse. I've only used the bag as carry on four times. My previous other bags never broke in this fashion and they took years of abuse. Do not buy Swiss Gear luggage..
on January 17, 2015
I needed to replace my SwissGear suitcase so I found the one that looked like my original.
The only similarities to the original are the wheels and the extendable handle.
Every other element has been replaced with a cheaper material.
The covering material appears to be stamped sheet of plastic instead of woven material.
The interior liner looks, feels and sounds cheap. I could go on....
I am extremely disappointed that SwissGear would put their logo on this piece of garbage.
I will never buy that brand on line again.....guaranteed.
on January 31, 2014
Lighter and less durable than expected. I will keep because too much trouble to send back. Took awhile to get here.
on June 25, 2015
After researching airlines restrictions, I decided to buy this suitcase because it was one of the lightest, largest suitcases that still met baggage guidelines. I purchased six total for various members of the family for our recent vacation. Along with our trusty luggage scale, we passed through baggage checks with fully packed suitcases that were easy to maneuver through crowded airports. Great value! Great size! Since we don't travel extensively, I look forward to owning these suitcases for years to come!
on July 22, 2015
This is a terrible suitcase.

I bought a SwissGear suitcase because I already had a small black one that seemed to do the job.

Unfortunately, this one is of very poor quality.

The metallic pieces that let us pull the zipper started to break after the first use.

After a week of use, a whole zipper broke, which is arguable the one thing that should not break on a suitcase.

I am never trusting this brand again.
on October 10, 2013
Just received the bag yesterday. Shipping was about 6 days.

The bag was poorly packaged, with no protection at all (OK, I know it's a baggage and it's supposed to travel but still).

For the pros: I really like the color (teal), there are plenty of pockets, and the wheels spin well.
For the cons: the overall quality is not great. You can tell there are some irregularities at the bottom of the bag, and the plastic of the handle feels and looks cheap. I know it's not a $400 baggage, but it's not $30 either. We'll see how many trips it can handle.

I'll update this review if the baggage brakes anytime soon.

FYI there are dozens of reviews for this bag here: [...]

EDIT: quite happy after my first plane trip. Up to 4 stars.
on May 1, 2016
This suitcase is awesome. We bought 2 last year for our trip for me and my husband and bought 2 more for this years trip for our kids. They are so easy to turn becayse the wheels go in all directions. Also very spacious. Great material and well made.
on April 11, 2016
I initially liked this suitcase until I actually used it. I took the bag on one short road trip and one flight. That's all it took for one of the back wheels to break. The outer portion of the wheel peeled off so now the suitcase is nearly impossible to pull.
on July 12, 2016
really good buy and even though it's a bit smaller than I thought it was going to be, I was able to pack more in it than my wife could get in hers. Love the 4 wheel system as it makes it so much easier to navigate it thru airport.

See 1 answered question