Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 10, 2014
I'm changing my review after 3 trips. The handle broke on the last trip (within 6 months of buying it). I had to open it up to lower the handle bar- very inconvenient. I contacted Amazon/Ebags and they said warranty past but I could contact company (Swiss Gear). Still waiting now 2 months later. It's also deceptively advertised as 20". That's without the wheels! So count on 22". Also if you put stuff in it so it expands some it will not fit in those airline spacers at the gate.
on December 25, 2013
I travel two weeks a month on business, and my wife bought me this carry on bag for Christmas after I wore out my Samsonite carry on bag. This 20 inch bag holds a lot, and allows me to pack clothes for 5 days easily (2 pairs of pants, 5 nice shirts, a couple t-shirts, pair of shoes and toiletries. I was actually amazed, because the bag "appears" to be smaller than my old bag. In reality the bag is the same height but an extra 1.5 inches deeper. The spinner wheels are excellent and make transporting the bag a breeze. The material of he bag is tough, I don't expect it to wear out any time soon. The handle feels a little flimsy when fully extended, but I think that is simply because of the length that it can extend out of he bag. I haven't had any issues with the handle. Definitely an excellent bag...especially for business travel.
on September 27, 2013
I travel a LOT! I purchased this to replace my old trusty Delsey that broke on my last trip (I've had it for years). This suitcase is lightweight and holds a ton. I love the spinning wheels. Since I like to stand out a bit, the color is beautiful and suits me just fine. The handles feel a little flimsy when raised, but it did the job well. My husband has a few SwissGear products that he uses for business travel (every week) and they've lasted him a long time. Hopefully, this beauty will last me long as well.
on October 3, 2014
Based on other reviews, I bought a couple of these for my wife and daughter and we just returned from a trip using them. Construction is good and it rolls fine, but the handle was disappointing to me. #1, look at the photo and you'll see what I'm experiencing--the handle is that long and it has no locking position between fully retracted and fully extended. Smaller people would benefit from an intermediate setting, but, if you're tall, maybe you will appreciate the length. It seems to be the right length for a roller, but for not for a spinner. With spinner bags, the longer the handle, the more lever you have to tip it over when you hit a bump or groove. #2 the handle is less solid than I would like. The video shows the amount of play in the handle. Note that I'm just pushing it lightly with the tips of my fingers. That, combined with the long extended length makes it less solid than I'd like as I'm pushing it. Since I travel more, I have a Travelpro Luggage Maxlite 2 20" Expandable Spinner. It has slightly less play, but most important it has an intermediate setting for the handle that feels right when rolling along. Of the two, I'd say spend the extra bucks on the Travelpro if you can afford it.
on May 9, 2014
I bought 2 of these for a recent trip. Airlines in the U.S. Charge for checked baggage so I checked a bag to the U.S. And then moved stuff to roll-aboards. I bought these because my husband has a Swissgear rollaboard that has traveled hundreds of thousand of miles and is still going strong. The size is great. One of them is very well made, the handle is sturdy, zippers seem fine. The other one, however, has a wobbly handle and when I went to put an iPad mini (I case) in the front pocket, the zipper started coming undone. This was on out return home. I'm an expat so doing the whole exchange thing isn't an option, otherwise I would exchange one of them. We are very happy with one of them and my husband intends to switch over to it on his next trip.
on November 6, 2013
Sturdy dependable and easy to use - I had the first one stolen. Had to get this one again because it is the best carryon I have every had!
on May 19, 2015
I travel by air all of the time, so I got the 24", but it was too large for carry on. I loved the bag; so next, I bought the 20" and it was a great size. I was worried about being able to put enough clothes into a smaller bag; however, I got all I wanted into the bag and more! It's deep, well padded and good construction.
Great value.
on December 5, 2014
It's a little bit less robust-feeling than I was expecting, but I think it's a good case. The wheels spin nice and freely, the handle is easy to extend and retract, and the zipper seems to be of pretty good quality.

The telescoping handle feels a little bit less solid than I figured it would. Obviously it's made of hollow material, but it's pretty easy to flex around. I suppose as long as it keeps working, though, I can't complain :)
on February 21, 2015
Well we just got this in and super fast shipping. Was in a very nice thick box. The wheels spin easily. WE won't be using it until June but eh handle and all parts look sturdy. This is for a carry on for plane. I am really thinking of getting 2 more to replace my other 2 carry on's that have regular wheels. Zippers on this are a very nice quality. Color is so nice and rich.
on September 3, 2013
This product was very useful when moving around the airport and other locations and a lot of stuff fit in the carry-on.