Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
will this 5 Port Smart HDMI Switch (Auto switch among 5 input sources, IR remote and AC Adapter included) work with my roku?
asked by Amazon Customer on December 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
This switch will work with the Roku devices. I'm using it with the "XR" at present. This switcher will not however auto switch between devices. It has a remote that can be used to switch HDMI ports or the button on the switch.
Doug W answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't have a Roku, but I think it would work. The switch only accepts HDMI sources.
Terry Lawrence answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use It With mine And It Works Just Fine, I Keep My Cable Box On Port 5 Because That's Always On And Roku On 4 So When The Roku Powers On, The Switch Will Detect A New Signal And Flip To It Automatically Based On Port Priority.
Benton answered on December 16, 2012
Comments (2) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes
Erik Raymond answered on December 16, 2012

A
Anything that has an HDMI source will be fine.
Debbie answered on December 16, 2012

A
Mine has a roku hooked up, video goes through it and all, but the auto switching feature doesn't switch to it because it's always on and only goes into a screensaver mode. However, when you turn off another device, it switches back to one that still has a signal, so instead of turning on the roku to switch to the roku, you turn off the PS3 or whatever. That's a roku thing though and it'll be the same situation with any other automatic switch like this.
Tim Johnson answered on December 16, 2012

A
Yes it auto switches between the different devices as far as the roku I don't know if it works or not. Just make sure they include the power cable! My new one didn't come with the power cable and it would not work with out one!! The old one I have that is just like this only required power in order to use the IR remote the new one will not work at all with out one!
Robert Boyd answered on December 16, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product