5.0 out of 5 stars Like the pod, not the shoe!
Published on May 5, 2012 by Jay Cazes

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out
Published on January 10, 2013 by Sam Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the pod, not the shoe!, May 5, 2012
Jay Cazes (Long Valley, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Switcheasy RunAway Nike Plus iPod AnyShoe Adapter -White (Electronics)
I have not been a user of the Nike plus system because I don't wear Nike Running shoes(ASICS are a better fit for my feet); but when I got the Nike + Ipod app for my Iphone 4s, I needed a way to attach the chip. For those wondering, the Nike + GPS app has more flexibility, but doesn't work for treadmill runs. The Switcheasy works well, holds the chip securely and is readily transferable between different shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, July 14, 2011
This product is perfect for the Nike + Runner. It is really easy to switch from shoe to shoe, it grasps well and there is no fear of it falling off, it has the button to turn off the sensor to create longer life, and in theory it protects the sensor from the elements. I HIGHLY recommend this product if use nike +.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better..., December 1, 2011
This case is so much better than the plastic sandwich baggie I used for 11 months. My chip can be easily moved from one pair of shoes to another and it doesn't get wet, even in Washington downpours. I am extremely satisfied and am recommending this product to anyone I know that doesn't have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray I can wear shoes i like!, October 12, 2013
I am a big running junkie and hate the way Nike shoes fit and feel when i run, but i love using the NIKE+ app to help me track my distances and times running. Thankfully this device works really well with the sensor. You will definately have to find the right position to put it on your sneaker to get a good reading (mine is at the bottom part of the laces) and the first few runs you will have to know the distance that you are running so you can calibrate the chip to work with your shoes but after that its all gravy. It is a little bluky and ungainly, but im running i dont care how it looks as long as it works! great product, very durable, good with any type brand of shoes and does take a beating. I wear it on tracks, and tredmills and it even stood up to a mud run that i participated in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for a year, still going., February 2, 2013
I purchased this last year and could be happier. I like how easy it is to transfer to different shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, February 11, 2013
Plain and simple, it will do what it is designed to do. I have no complaints with this product, at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out, January 10, 2013
I bought the adapter because I had bought non-Nike running shoes but wanted to keep using the Nike+ system. After placing the shoe pod in the adapter, I made sure it was securely shut and strapped to my laces, and took off on my first run. Everything worked fine at the start, but when I looked down around the 3 mile mark I noticed the adapter had come open and my shoe pod had fallen out somewhere along the run. I would look for something that has a more secure closing mechanism than this one offers. I found out that the Nike+ watch will still use GPS to track your runs even without the shoe pod, and although it's probably less accurate, it's worked out nearly just as well since I lost the pod.

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt buy again, July 22, 2013
it sticks too far up from my sneaker and gets caught all the time. i wish i would have gone with the velco/fabric one

1.0 out of 5 stars I lost the top cap after ONE run., July 17, 2013
I lost the top cap after ONE run. Horrible. Does not stay. It fell off DURING my run and could not find the cap. I was lucky enough to find my chip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me..., March 15, 2013
Good price, shipping was quick, product looked great, but did not work as promised. It came apart on me during a night run after being on my shoe for less than two weeks. I was on a 6 mile loop run and after looking for my sensor for several hours the next day, I wrote it of as a loss. I even wrote the company about my disappointment. They couldn't even be bothered with a reply. Since then I have purchased a new sensor and a "shoe pouch." The shoe pouch was cheaper and in my opinion is a much better product.

Switcheasy RunAway Nike Plus iPod AnyShoe Adapter -White