Face Off 7 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to the Jungle The series premiere introduces twelve of the brightest up-and-coming special-effects make-up artists, who meet in Los Angeles for their first elimination challenge. Their task is to imagine an entirely new species - a human/animal hybrid - based on one of…
2. Naked Ambition In the second episode of Face Off, the artists must apply original full body make-up to nude subjects in the vein of Demi Moore's "Birthday Suit" cover for Vanity Fair.
3. Out of this World For the spotlight challenge, the artists visit the famous Star Trek television series filming location, Vasquez Rocks, in Southern California. While there, they are given details on their next challenge from legendary FX artist Michael Westmore, best known…
4. Bad to the Bone The artists pay a visit to the backlot of Universal Studios and the iconic Psycho House, where they meet Sean Cunningham, director and producer of the original Friday the 13th.
5. Switched and Hitched The contestants are divided into teams of two and challenged to transform a "bride" into a "groom" and a "groom" into a "bride".
6. The Dancing Dead For this week's spotlight challenge, the contestants must craft an original zombie. Their design must not only be creative, it must be functional and able to withstand the rigors of performing a choreographed dance routine.
7. Family Plot The families of the five remaining competitors are stationed in a local Los Angeles wig shop in order to play a part in this week's spotlight challenge.
8. Twisted Tales In the final spotlight challenge, the remaining three contestants are assigned a classic fairy tale such as Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood and the Three Little Pigs.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||McKenzie Westmore, Glenn Hetrick|
|Supporting actors||Ve Neill, Patrick Tatopoulos, Steve LaPorte, Anthony Pepe, Gage Hubbard, Jessica Kramer, Frank Ippolito, Sergio Guerra, Samantha Cobb, Tate Steinsiek, Tom Devlin, Megan Areford, Kayla Jo Holland, Marcel Banks, Conor McCullagh, Peter T. Mai, Kathleen, Greg|
|Producers||Michael Agbabian, Derek Atherton, Belinda Bernardo, Mark Bettencourt, Mary Celenza, Sava Kim Ellis, Nick George, Paul Hogan, Megan Hope-Ross, Brett-Patrick Jenkins, Sara Kabisch, Raquel Loaiza, Peter Ney, Dwight D. Smith, Steve Stensager, Seon Zick-Park|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I expected something much more from this show by the time the series ended...not sure what...but in comparison to others like it, the quality of people on it is lacking.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great show. I do wish they spent a little more time seeing the people work then just hearing them talk about their skills but it's reasonably priced and convenient to watch online... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amanda
Awesome series...I will never again watch on Amazon as they are charging 1.99 an episode for a show 6 years old.Published 3 months ago by Lisa D. Youtie
I loved this first season. The group of artists are genuinely talented people and the show format is genuine and interesting. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jennifer Lally
I wanted DVDs to play for myself and friends. This is not what I wanted, and my credit card got charged for it. I wonder if I can get that removed. Read morePublished 5 months ago by SteveSJ
We purchased this after watching the current season on the SiFi channel.
Loved it - a lll of it - and look forward to next season - bring it on!