Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2011 4:24:39 PM PST
I just started reading the Steve Jobs bio. It has inspired me to switch from a PC to a mac! I have been using windows since my grandparents got me a PC back in like 97. I still have that computer some where. Anyway, I realized that I only use a hand full of software. I got best buy to build me a fast PC with a good graphics card. I spent about 2000 dollars. I have half life and don't think I have ever played it. I have a copyright on a cartoon and I do a lot of drawing and writing. The only things I use on my PC are office, photoshop, premiere elements, itunes, I hook up a canon digital video camera and HD camera, I have five of the older generation apple TVs. I like the old version much better. I also use trend micro and I hook my droid phone up. I looked and saw that most of this will work on a mac. All but trend micro. I also have not checked to see if my phone or HD video cam will work. So I am very excited. I have a mac lap top. But I want something faster. My question is (sorry about the rambling) right now, I have a video card that supports dual monitors. I much like having two. Also, I will be getting a Cintiq 21 or 24 soon. I have the 12 now. Can I put a video card in an imac that will let me have two monitors? Also, can I use a Cintiq on an imac? I was thinking of getting a mac pro, but if it is more than I need, it is a lot less to get an imac. One final question, how hard would it be to get the hard drive and memory upgraded after I get an imac? I would get it from best buy. Thank you for the help. Oh, in February, I will be getting an ipad!!!! I am super excited about that.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 26, 2011

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Apple iMac MC813LL/A 27-Inch Desktop (OLD VERSION)
Apple iMac MC813LL/A 27-Inch Desktop (OLD VERSION) by Apple
4.5 out of 5 stars   (117)