Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
They work great! My son, niece and nephews ride them constantly up and down the driveway and sidewalks.
Jan 16, 2014 by A. Wachtel
votes
Try this link on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SuQqL7j6eI Our directions were very small too but I have put together the plasmacar and the swivel car. Both are very easy. Just make sure the back wheels are in the correct position as shown in the video. If this link doesn't work just search for "plasma car instructions" and you will find plenty to choose from. Good luck! The kids love them!
Dec 5, 2013 by Sue Kulman
votes
I purchased 3 of these in the past and they were very durable and well made. Later, about 2 years, I purchased 3 more and they were all broken within 2 months.
Aug 5, 2014 by Sandra Dragomir
votes
While our 3 and 6 year olds get the most use out of it, our 8 and 10 year olds love it, and there's no weight limit so I'd say have at it!
May 29, 2014 by Schlag
votes
If I remember correctly, it was 220 pounds. I know that the description showed it when I purchased it.
May 22, 2014 by BSCHIEF
votes
The wheels are similar to that of a Razor scooter - sure you could always order those to replace them with, no?
Apr 7, 2014 by Salsa
votes
I am not sure of who the manufacture is. That is who I think would be the one to provide replacement parts. Mine did not come with much information, like a booklet or anything, but maybe you have yours and could try to google the manufacture. Thanks for asking!
Apr 4, 2014 by Kathi DeGroat
votes
From 3 to 12. But they are sturdy ( and fun) enough for a small adult.
Feb 5, 2014 by Neil P. Cunningham
votes
Unfortunately the wheels are not for sale individually.
Jan 16, 2014 by Linenspa
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers