Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Now Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Swivel Cordless Floor and Carpet Sweeper
by Swivel Sweeper
3.7 out of 5 stars (822)
$43.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
votes
I never tried that. However, I am sure that the G2 battery works with the original. When my G2 suddenly stopped working, I junked it but kept the battery. Now, I use the G2 battery with the original sweeper which, thankfully I had the sense not to throw away when I upgraded.
May 8, 2011 by Agatha Reader
vote
charger is a problem, and also it is not G2, I didn`t waste my time to replace or return as it isnot worth doing it.
Oct 6, 2013 by yuxia z.
votes
They tell you not to leave it plugged in for more than 6 hours; I usually leave it in the outlet that long and it works for at least two complete cleanings of a 2600 sq ft. house. I also have a second battery so I am always ready to sweep up due to the grandchild factor......
Sep 6, 2013 by Isis
votes
It doesn't mop the floor. It is a sweeper that works really well! I have two - one upstairs and one downstairs. It picks up all kinds of messes and on the underside, there is a tray that traps the dirt. You can empty it by pushing a button on the top of the sweeper. Occasionally you need to turn the sweeper over and remove any dog hair/lint/threads caught in the brushes. I LOVE it and it is so helpful when you make a mess! :)
Oct 5, 2013 by khbooks
votes
you will need a converter
May 27, 2013 by Gari-Sue Greene
votes
Yes they are included. Unless you are buying from a seller that specifically excluded them, they do come with the unit.
Nov 6, 2010 by T
votes
No Replacement brushes for original swivel sweeper first model
Jul 2, 2015 by PRAKASH S.
votes
On mine, it still stayed red but I took it off and used it until it run out again. I have 2 batteries and keep both charged as I use the sweeper nearly every day and love it. I also bought 3 more as gifts and all like them.
Mar 8, 2015 by nana to 23
votes
The one that I received was red.
Feb 6, 2015 by mmp64wife
votes
Unless it's offered in the product description, there is usually no warranty.
Sep 8, 2014 by harry syvertsen
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers