4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but feels cheap.
Published 21 months ago by Keith

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, But Cheap Material
Published 4 months ago by Nick

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but feels cheap., December 1, 2012
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
It looks nice and has a good design. The leather feels pretty cheap though. I doubt it would be very durable. It comes in a black box and includes two SAO wallet-sized pictures. It has 7 pockets: 2 on top for bills, 1 on the left for pictures or ID, 3 on the right for cards, and 1 hidden pocket on the right for anything else. Also a bit larger than most wallets. I plan on using this daily so I'll leave feedback on its durability later on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., December 9, 2013
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
The stitching and ink on this item are very durable; this wallet has been through one or two accidental washing and drying cycles and made it out perfectly fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!, June 15, 2013
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
The Wallet itself is larger than most wallets but looks very cool and could be used for every day use or just as a collectors item. The wallet does have an oder to it but more like a leather smell and after a day or two of sitting will start to fade away and if used maybe quicker. It came a day early and i love the feel and look! I'm very satisfied with my order

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, But Cheap Material, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
I really liked the design of this wallet, which is what pulled me to but it in the first place, but the inside is made out of a thin material close to whats on the outside. I really did love the wallet but after only a week of my pulling my credit cards out and putting them back ripped the pocket that held them. They reinforced the outer layers by sewing on a polyester-like backing to the "pleather" which is probably the only reason that hasn't tore when I pull it out of my pocket... I can say this now If you want it for a collection then by all means buy it, but I you want to use it as an actual wallet then don't bother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Procured 2 for friends, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
I purchased these wallets for 2 of my friends. They both enjoyed them and still use them to this day. God, one of them has so many receipts in it, it's like that episode of Seinfeld (George wallet episode) Build quality isn't the best but I'd say 7.5/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything i hoped for !, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
This wallet was truly everything that you see in the picture and read in the description. Its actually very big ! or for me at least sense im a very small female c: haha but i loved it and all its little pockets and what not. And it came in if i remember correctly in about a week or a little more way faster then the expected date! :3

1.0 out of 5 stars Not buying from seller again, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
Did not receive what was in the photo or in description. It came later than expected and I was unhappy to see that it was nothing that I was anticipating. It was no where near what the picture looked like and I will not suggest to any one else to purchase from this seller. Nor will I buy from them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh., May 22, 2014
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
My husband and I were really excited for this. Being anime fans, I thought it'd be the perfect gift.
Overall it's okay in quality. Wouldn't trust it to last too long. Especially since the ID slot ripped off hallway just from sliding it off.
Get it for cosplay, anything else I'd say pass.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a good wallet, but I ordered Sword Art Online and ..., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
It is a good wallet, but I ordered Sword Art Online and got a Fairy Tale. I'm not too upset though because like Fairy Tale. Besides the mix up it is a great wallet. Love the size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent wallet, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Sword Art Online Wallet (Apparel)
I believe if you are getting this wallet because you want to put it on a shelf and say, "Look, this is part of my anime collection." then you will be happy with it. For that, it's a 4.5.

However, if you wanted a wallet to actually put drivers id, credit cards, and so on into - avoid. Regular visa / mc cards weren't able to fit into the slots, the drivers id had to be forcibly shoved into its slot (that's more usual in my experience, but not the credit cards).

Perhaps when these are made they are the right size but as they make the trip, shrinking occurs and they no longer fit proper sized cards. Or possibly credit cards overseas are slightly smaller and this wallet is made to accommodate those instead.

Sword Art Online: Anime Wallet