Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 13, 2014
I got this from a friend for my birthday and it was really cool, but then all of a sudden the watch stopped working. I went home and sat down at my desk thinking that the battery might be dead, but after opening it and trying to change the battery it started to light up again. It's was a little troublesome having to pop the back open, but it is still a pretty cool watch. Just know that it might be a little troublesome to handle.
on June 13, 2016
This watch was really cool when I received it. I wore it all the time. People would always ask me if I had an Apple smart watch (lol). After showing them how to use it and read it, people became uninterested, but nonetheless I thought it was very cool and useful. And it was useful​, until I washed my hands and somehow the water got into the watch. The LEDs stayed on constantly and would flicker until the battery finally died. I would recommend saving up for a more water resistant watch.
on April 1, 2015
The watch i got didn't look like the one on the picture and it wasn't as it was described. No matter how many times i reset the watch to make it the correct time. It always moves faster. In other words when I set it to 8AM, one hour later the watch time goes to 10AM but its only AM. But It feels great to wear, It even feels better than my 200$ watch.
on May 6, 2015
Best watch I ever had, until it died in 4 months. I ordered it in January, it is now May. Last Sunday I checked the time, then I pressed the same button again to check the date...it turned off and never came on since.
on June 1, 2014
Great watch for the price. I Get Asked about It almost everyday. I can't wait for season 2 of SAO!!!!
on January 21, 2016
ordered it and it arrived quick but when i got it, it doesn't work changed batteries still didn't work so yeah great big waste of money for something you can't even use.....
on June 7, 2016
looks great but did not come with any instructions or packaging. I have no idea how to set the date. Nothing lights up unless you press a button to see the time.
on April 2, 2014
If you like fancy LED watches then you will definitely love this sword art watch ! Me and my wife both wear one and i recommend you try one on to! Cheers
on September 15, 2015
I didn't buy this exact one I bought one from someone else but it just stopped working how do I get into the battery
on May 23, 2016
The watch stopped working while i was using it and setting the date and i have only used it for about 10 minutes