Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 90 questions
votes
Yes! And you can also charge it while watching in the car. Very good choice.
Feb 1, 2014 by Mariana R.
votes
Angle distortion is not a problem as long as your eye line is above or level with the screen. If you try to view the screen from below screen level there is distortion. It can easily be viewed by two people. I often will have a video playing on the coffee table in the living room while I watch while chopping veggies in the kitchen. My biggest problem with this DVD player is the difficulty in changing the volume level -- impossible when the DVD is playing.
Mar 6, 2014 by Kelly A Johnson
votes
You're right. That is not the correct measurements for this player. It is (10 1/4 x 2 x 8). The player itself is right at 2" in height (folded closed). The whole player is actually 10 1/4 by 8 inches. the screen is a 10" screen (which is plenty big for the back seat of a car). It's a very nice player though. Comes with the case to hang (mount) on the front car seat. Works great. Good picture (so far). Bought for our grandson. Been worth every penny. Any more questions...just ask. Hope this helped.
Mar 24, 2014 by Barbara
votes
Power cord and head phones if you are using. Can be used without any cords on battery. The screen is attached but the unit could be hooked up to a TV also.
Feb 27, 2014 by Katherine
vote
There is a case that comes with the unit, there are straps that hold the DVD player in and the straps are essentially cotton that go around the head rest. 2 things: 1. The DVD player can only be mounted open, meaning in a right angle. Even though the screen swivels, the case that comes with it does not allow it to be mounted that way. 2. If you have a newer car with smaller headrests OR if you have leather seats, the case does not do a great job holding it on to the headrest. I am always having to make adjustments to mine.
May 2, 2014 by jamiboyd
vote
Mine came with one
Apr 20, 2014 by Kim K.
vote
I'm not sure of the actual time, but its better than any other DVD player we've had. It ran 45 minutes straight, then 45-60 minutes, than about 90 minutes than again 45 minutes. All, without charging, just turning off between use. The player is great. Requires remote for volume chane (that's the only way we could do it). FYI: only negative, case is thin and useless for back of car chair head rest. We configured it with bungy cords and a sheet of plastic.
Mar 18, 2014 by Alberta W.
votes
votes
No, plain gray plastic.
18 days ago by Dodrithard
votes
I believe there is a one year warranty. However, just a note to say I have two Sylvania DVD players and work great and are very reliable. Don't forget to use any DVD cleaner with 6 hour use for added protection of any product. I 've used Maxell for cleaning the laser mechanism regularly. Hope this helps. Enjoy!
5 days ago by Dominic Hofer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers