5.0 out of 5 stars It's a light bulb.
What can I say? It's a light bulb. It works fine. The same spec bulb cost me $11 at my local Right Aid - for a SINGLE bulb, which I thought was ridiculous. Getting a pack of six for $16 is much more palatable.
Published on April 13, 2012 by Gosh

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long
These bullbs didn't last nearly as long as the packaging said they would. They barely made it a few weeks. Amazon replaced them for me but I had the same exact results. I replaced with GE and they've already lasted longer.
Published 11 months ago by William F. Collins III

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a light bulb., April 13, 2012
This review is from: Sylvania Lighting BR30 65w 120-volt Indoor Flood Bulb, 6-Pack (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars good replacement bulbs, December 17, 2012
Got the 6-pack last week & swapped out some compact flourescents and halogen floods in our cans with dimmers. These work much better and cost less. we're very pleased with the light they put out, and they are not nearly as hot as the halogens. hopefully they will last a long time!

4.0 out of 5 stars They are brighter, August 4, 2012
We have six can lights in our kitchen. We have always thought they weren't bright enough. So I orderd these 120V bulbs hoping they would brighten up the room. They made a very posotive difference! I know that with our 126 Volt line voltage we will not get as long a life with these bulbs as compared to the original 130V bulbs, but it is still cheaper than adding additional can light fixtures to the kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Indoor flood bulbs, June 21, 2012
ahalp "ahalp2" (Richboro, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews
I have used about half of them so far...the price is good and after about a month, the are still lit. I will buy them again

1.0 out of 5 stars If you need bulbs that don't work, these are a great choice!, September 30, 2013
2 bulbs were defective right out of the box. Must be counterfeit. Should have listened to the other negative reviews.

1.0 out of 5 stars 4 of 6 were duds upon arrival, September 30, 2013
Extremely disappointed. Four of the six bulbs were burned out upon arrival or burned out within 1 minute of putting them in. Totally bummed. Will not buy from this seller again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last long, August 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Bulbs will burn out almost immediately. Terrible., November 24, 2013
Terrible bulbs. I bought 12 and they ranged in life from 1 week to 3 months. Awful awful light bulbs, complete waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 of 6 bulbs did not work on arrival, August 18, 2013
steve cord (lubbock, tx United States) - See all my reviews
not packed properly I did not know they made bubble wrap that thin. and one sheet inadequate
in a box loose in another box

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lighting for the Price, January 14, 2013
I do wish they were a tad more white light like, but I won't dock them for it. They are a hint yellowish, but nothing you won't get used to in a short amount of time.

For the price, these are a keeper and I already saved them to my wish list for future purchases when I need them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›