Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 17, 2013
quality is sub par as best, no bass, bluetooth streaming fails 30 seconds into each song.. stay away from this sound bar, go ahead and buy a quality one!!
on May 19, 2013
Still do not have it working. Instructions are almost nothing and I have had two other people look at doing it for me. They think something may be wrong with the bar. Another friend has offered to try it at his house to see if he can get it to work. So far its been a wasted purchase.
on May 4, 2013
Where did the product info for this come from?
Real dimensions are: height 2.5" x depth 2.5" x length 25"
Speaker size: 4 x 1.5" speakers... that's all.
Sound quality: I don't know because it never worked.
I am a sound hound and I can tell you, if this did work it would sound like a pocket radio.
So why did I buy this? Well if it was what it stated it could have been pretty good.
Please stay away, you will be disappointed.
What will I do now, pack it up and ship it out asap!
on May 7, 2013
I actually got mine to work by repeatedly pressing the standby and input buttons
Sound: pretty clear actually, though a lot quieter than I expected, did not realize it was 2x10W for 20w total
Pro: it looks shiny
Con: inconsistent; good luck on getting sound to work as the bar give no indication of whether it's actually on or functional
Also, there is no indication of volumn
Conclusion: There has to be a better alternative than this.
on December 15, 2014
could not beat the price, however, the instructions were vague enough to make me think the unit was broken. As I found out, it is operated solely by a rather badly made remote that required a little muscle to make operate. Also, a modest max volume combined with lack of any deep base will probably turn off most audiophiles. All in all, an inexpensive upgrade to tinny TV or projector speakers
on November 27, 2013
Its a piece of junk do not waste your money on it bluetooth works when ever sound quality is ok.
on October 13, 2014
This was great. Worked terrific for us.
on June 4, 2015
easy to hook up but remote distance is not great
on July 14, 2014
I ordered one and in less than 2 weeks I had to return it because it stopped working...got a replacement and within 5 weeks it stopped working also. Horrible product! Amazon actually charged me for restocking fee (without telling me) even though it didn't work.
on September 16, 2014
Good sound and not bulky on the wall.