Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 21, 2012
The Sylvania, swivel screen, 7-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Bag/Kit, was the perfect gift for my grandchild. We are pleased with the product and the car bag/kit. We love the color and think this is a great value for the money because you get everything you need all in one package. My two year-old graddaughter enjoyed watching her movies in the car and this proved to be a life-saver for her mom.
on February 26, 2015
This unit has a good picture, user friendly controls and the swivel screen is convenient. However, one of the hinges broke within days after receiving the first product. We returned it for replacement. The same hinge broke on the replacement unit 3 weeks after receiving it. As much as we like everything else about the product, we requested a refund this time and will purchase a different brand.
on January 15, 2015
We got this for our son and it has worked great. It comes with a car charger/plus, wall plug/charger, and connection to a tv. There is a remote and the swivel is excellent. Comes with a headset and a case to hold it all. For the price we paid it is a great deal and works wonderfully. It is kind of on the loud side with the volume even at volume setting one, but at least you will be able to hear it.
on October 28, 2013
Based on the other reviews, I was hesitant to buy but wanted something for a cross country plane flight with 3 kids all under 6. Bought this one and the black/grey. My daughter loves the purple color. Only complaint was the battery, although fully charged didn't quite make it as long...2.5 hours at best, maybe 3. Good for a movie and did keep kids entertained most of flight and hence, mom sane.
on June 8, 2013
My 3 year old loves it. She's dropped it on the cement several times and it still hold up. The swivel is fantastic. We can toss it in the car on the headrest or let her carry it around the house.

This is a must have for long car rides. We originally bought a vehicle specific DVD player that didn't last very long. This is worth the purchase. Screen clarity, no skip, quality product.
on February 9, 2015
This was a complete waste of time and money. It worked exactly once, for just about 2 minutes. Then it quit working. I forwarded a DVD to the menu screen where you find the "play" options but the play/forward button doesn't work. So, we didn't even watch one single DVD on this device before I had to pack it up and send it back. I cannot recommend that anyone buy this, it's junk.
on September 7, 2014
we got three of these for our girls. they worked well for a trip and are still in use sometimes at home. the covers for the DVD compartment are not durable. we had one snap off it's little plastic clip and spring the first time around. even with that, it can be held closed. the picture and volume have been wonderful. the kids and their parents have found them to be easy to use.
on June 8, 2014
This worked for about three months before the cord for the car charger broke. It became easily frayed at the plug to plug it into the DVD player. After 6 months the whole DVD player stopped working. It sounded like it was trying to spin the DVD inside the player but couldn't get it up to speed. It tries to work, but just never does. It's inexpensive for a reason, because it's cheap.
on November 30, 2014
Excellent DVD player! Our last one was purchased from Toys'R'Us, but was twice the cost and only lasted us a year. We are high-volume users as our 2 year old gets car sickness and a video is the only way to keep him calm, so we use it every car ride we take. This unit has been dependable and the picture is nice for the unit. Overall, I am very please and would highly recommend it.
on December 8, 2015
I couldn't have made a better choice. Ordered this for my 2 year old granddaughter for airplane ride. I love that there are not a lot of buttons for little curious fingers to push. In fact, the swivel feature allows you to turn the screen around and close it covering up the buttons. hahaha! The sound and picture quality is excellent. Low noise level. Great price! Love it!