Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 72 questions
votes
This DVD player is perfect for travel and for kids entertainment. I would not want to get anything more expensive considering that children are using this all the time. it is durable and a perfect size. This is a great item and I would highly recommend it.
Mar 17, 2014 by Medinagirl
vote
Unfortunately the one that I got played nothing...you can take a chance but I'd probably go with another model even if it does play multi. It lasted only until 1/2 way through the opening credits on the first DVD it ever played before it died and I had to return it. I replaced with an RCA thats been reliable so far (6 mos)
Jul 1, 2013 by ItsOnlyMe
vote
what is a card reader Nov 23, 2013
A card reader reads the data stored on a memory card. This is the little chip thing in your camera, phone, etc. Some computers have card readers or slots built in. When you connect your camera (or what ever) to your computer via a USB cable, the camera is acting like a card reader. The advantage in using an external reader (or the one built into your computer) is that you can put a spare memory card in your camera and download your full card to your computer. If your computer doesn't have a built in card reader, you can purchase an external one that connects via a USB (or Firewire). They are rather inexpensive.
Nov 23, 2013 by Russell Jacobs
vote
Yes. Describe it as a 7" portable DVD player with disconnected battery. When you ship any battery operated devices anywhere including domestically, it's always a good idea to unplug the battery (explosion or fire hazard).
Jan 31, 2014 by DAVID
votes
quality of sound? Aug 29, 2013
The sound is good. It is clear and easy to understand.
Aug 30, 2013 by Thimble Lady
votes
The black bag holder has straps on the bag that strap to the headrest. The bag zips open and had elastic bands that hold the player in place. So after you strap the bag onto the headrest, you can unzip the bag so the DVD player can be utilized.
Jun 20, 2014 by rosemary rivera
votes
No
Nov 19, 2013 by Larry D. Wilson
votes
I didnt notice that when I placed the order as I was ordering other items. I placed the order Jan 9, 2013 and checked today thinking it should be arrivng any day. Thats when I noticed it had "Delivery estimate: February 25, 2013 - April 24, 2013"!!!!! What's with that?!?! has anyone had a shipping estimate like that and gotten it right away?
Jan 15, 2013 by Cali'sMom
votes
What is the warranty? Jan 11, 2014
90 days manufacturer's warranty. You can add on a warranty by Square Trade: (1-877-WARRANTY), offered thru Amazon for an additional 5 bucks or so, but I have not read very favorable things about that company's warranty plan when it came right down to submitting an item for repair. The item functions ok (1 month so far), but does seem a bit rickety. I think next time I will purchase a Sony and hope for something of more solid quality.
Jan 11, 2014 by DANDT
votes
2.5 hours. usually i get through about 2 movies on one charge.
Aug 30, 2013 by TheMovieGuy712
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers