Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on May 26, 2014
Great service, merchandise and price. Held up well despite wear and tear. I can not tell you how many times this player has been dropped and it still works! I'm using duct tape to keep it together because I refuse to part with it. Will not be disappointed if you purchase this player. Keep up the great work guys! Thank you.
on April 17, 2013
I purchased for my three year old. I liked it. The sound was not very loud. He was too rough with it and it didn't last long.
on November 19, 2012
it works great with cd and dvd i like this device and it is good for home or car and everyweher you like to go
on August 25, 2012
This was a waste of money, worked for a few months and kept staying no disk, had to keep reinserting the DVD until it would finally read it. Having to always open the door caused it to become weak and broke which now won't even work at all.
on July 29, 2012
i bought this for my nephew, and it completely stopped working after less than 4 months of use! of course this is out of the "return window" so i don't seem to have any recourse, but i can recommend that you do not buy this product. my sister uses this during car trips, and i see absolutely no reason as to why this should have randomly stopped working. i really wish the seller would respond ad give me either a solid explanation or an offer to replace this P.O.S.
the case for the player also arrived ripped, but they wanted it for a car ride, so i just sewed the case by hand. do not waste your money on this.
on June 25, 2012
Was great for about 2 months and then no picture. Sound still works but the monitor is no good. I wish I would have paid the extra money and bought a quality product that will last.
on June 1, 2012
If you're reading reviews, you're probably good at getting a feel for the quality of a product before you buy it. On this particular portable DVD player, your money will be better spent elsewhere. The sixth time we took this out of the box (we stored it in the original packaging very carefully when not in use), it would no longer read dvd's. Like many others, we purchased this unit for road trips to keep our two year old daughter entertained. In general, Sylvania seems to provide products of the lowest possible quality, but just good enough to get through the warranty period with little to no problems. Good way to make cash, but they'll never get mine again.
on April 21, 2012
The product arrived promptly and worked right away. There is something not right about the charging circuit. After a couple uses, we attempted to charge again and within 20 minutes the green light came on indicating it was fully charged. Unfortunately for us, the battery only lasted 30 minutes and we were left with a very unhappy toddler. We made sure that once the green light came on, we unplugged and tried to charge again. It has helped. Annoying but not a big deal. The product does come with Headrest strap and car charger. Unfortunately the straps are too short for use in a Tahoe. If you have large headrests, you will need to come up with a creative way to secure to head rest. Middle straps are velcro and you can by straps for $2 at the store.
The player also vibrates more than one would expect. Well we are stuck with it, cheapest portable tablet DVD player we could find with rechargeable battery. With all that said, "It's OK."

I'm now adding to my previous review, the dvd door does not stay closed rendering the product unusable. This is an affordable DVD tablet option with battery, but the battery charge greatly deteriorated and I would suggest staying away from this product and going with a tablet DVD that needs to be plugged in all the time.
on April 17, 2012
This is a seriously great DVD player. Good size, sound, picture,ect - but the battery life is very low. Parents make sure you take the charge cords with you or you will be stuck with an upset child and a dead DVD player. So 4 stars for the quality and features, but it would have received 5 had the battery life been what was in the description. It was a birthday gift and she loves it:)
on March 18, 2012
I bought this player because I saw the SD card feature. After read all the reviews I decide to try it since the price is fair enough. I open it at the hotel and load a DVD movie and the sound was loud enough to listen the movie but would be hard to hear in a crowdly place or in a loudly one. At home I try to play a movie on SD card and finally I can. The way to play a movie on SD card is this: 1) Insert the SD card with the movie on it. 2) Go to source. 3) Go to Media. 4) Go to SD card 5) Choose the file and play it.

Note: Some times when I try to play on SD card I cannot see my SD card on the menu. I solve this releasing the SD card and insert it again and then it appear on the menu source.

At this time I can play AVI files but not MP4 files. I also think that MPG files can be played.

I hope this information would be helpful to others since my bought was due I want an SD player instead an DVD portable player.

I dont try USB yet but seems to be in the same way.