5.0 out of 5 stars My grandkids love this!
I don't have a mini-van with built-in DVD player, so this was my substitute. The wires are a bit "in the way" at times, but with two screens, one each directly in front of the car seats, it works perfectly for me and my grandchildren.
Published 4 months ago by C. Denison

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems Since Day One
Published 22 months ago by Couch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems Since Day One, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Sylvania SDVD8706 7 Dual-screen Portable DVD Player (Electronics)
My kids received this dvd player as a gift for Christmas in 2011 and we have had nothing but problems with it as soon as we received it the cords that connect the dvd players together went and then now one of the screens won't work at all it is a blue screen. I called Sylvania besides being transferred about three times to get to the correct department. I spoke to the Technical Service Guys who wanted to charge me $44 to ship the dual screens back to them for something that is still under warranty. I don't feel that they should be charging to have their product shipped back when it didn't even hold up to the 1 year warranty. I will never buy another Sylvania Product Again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes more tears that it prevents..., December 11, 2012
I purchased this product mainly for my 18 month old son, but thought the 2nd screen would be nice when we travel with his young cousins (which is about 6-8 times per year.) We use it only on longer trips to prevent tears once the toys and books are boring. The first use was on an 18 hr, round trip car ride with 3 little ones. The thing froze up more than it was even on! So much crying each time it stopped... Figured it was the DVD, but didn't have another one. Second trip, 6 hr round trip. Froze up so many times even with a different DVD, we had to just take it down, put it away, and listen to the crying. We tried positioning it differently, etc, but to no avail. It's a useless DVD player that frustrates us all more than it entertains. I would NOT recommend this brand or this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandkids love this!, May 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling with children, November 9, 2013
This dvd system works great for our 2 year old son. He usually doesn't like to stay in his car seat for very long, but now we have this for him to watch his favorite movies on our trips and he really enjoys it. The only thing negative is that the volume doesn't go very loud. The price was the best I could find on a product of this quality. We have had them for almost a year know and haven't had one single problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy grandkids, October 14, 2013
works good as long as you need it for 7 months. I dont know anyone that has the money for a temp gift. It will not last even a year. Seller wont fix the problem at all. Very unhappy Mimi

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, September 13, 2013
Small and NOT clear,Skips a lot and NEVER stays up on the back of the seat as it said it would.VERY UNHAPPY

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson one very happy little boy!, May 14, 2013
I bought this for my grandson to occupy him when he needs to sit and be still in places that he cant be loud and misbehaving. He loves it. Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars it's, working great..., January 15, 2013
My two little boys are excited,every time we go out they want it to turn it on,and keep them quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for long trips, January 7, 2013
Jo Kenngott (Rosamond, CA, US) - See all my reviews
So far these are working great. The grand kids love them and so do their parents. They were easy to install.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, January 3, 2013
We got the car dvd player for our daughter(almost 2yrsold) because she hates being straped in. The only complaint we have is the volume we have a kind of noisey truck and I had to turn around to see if it was on and it was behind my head. My daughter is enjoying it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›