Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Syma S109G Full Set Replacement Parts, Main Blades, Connect Buckles, Tail Blade,Balance Bar, Spare Main Grips
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 30, 2013
Ordered the helicopter and the replacement blades as a Christmas gift. Received the helicopter, but never the replacement blades. Have contacted the seller of the replacement blades, Peak Trading, three times. To date, nearly two months later, still do not have my order, even though it was paid for at time of sale. Helicopter is useless since one of the blades broke a few days after Christmas. While promised the blades, I don't expect much here. Learned my lesson with this merchant.
on February 18, 2012
I bought this set of replacements shortly after I got my S109G, because this was my first heli and, as much as I was crashing it, I knew that I would soon be needing them. In this set is every part that you would be most likely to break, and I would recommend that you buy it when you buy your heli. Same advice for any heli you buy. I now own 8 different heli's, because I have become addicted to this new hobby! This one, being my first, got the full brunt of the abuse of my learning curve! This heli has just passed it's 200th flight, and I finally had to replace the LI-Poly battery in it! It's like a new bird again! And here's the catch, I have not had to use one piece out of this repair kit! Yes, the main blades have nicks in them, I just keep filing them out with an emery board! I've crashed this bird hard, and many, many times. It hasn't broken! I would recommend this bird to be anyone's first, and do get this kit, because if you do break it, you'll be really sorry that you can't fly untill you do!
on May 23, 2013
after tragedy struck and the helicopter we bought had a broken blade, we bought this set - it fixed the helicopter up and then it was completely fixed. Only draw back is that this product comes from overseas and took forever to get here and there was no tracking information.
on August 19, 2012
orderd replacenment rotors etc package from whoever decided to fulfill it without cornholing me on the price. found it for cheap and was able to keep the shipping otu of the picture,
the little kit of equiptment pieces that came with the package FLOORED ME! i thought i'd be as unsupportive, frugal, and cheap as possible but it was absolutely worht it. just make sure you get all the blades in your kit, there are also two buckles that secure the rotors to the drive shaft of the rotor. these arrived with a great assortment of neededd items and nothing was broken
on February 24, 2014
I NEVER received my spare parts. I had to go to the post office to sign for 2 packages. Both contained helicopter charger parts. One package was labeled as having helicopter spare parts as well as 1 helicopter charger part, however this package had 2 helicopter charger parts (SKU# 082818 EVU and SKU# 026370 EVU) but no spare parts. So, where are my spare parts?
on March 17, 2014
First off, this S109G helicopter is AMAZING. I cannot believe how well it operates (and for only $20!) I've tried numerous other similar models, but nothing compares. I thought I would have had to spend a lot more on something like this. It flies great indoors and is very easy to navigate through obstacles. I was so happy with this, I bought two more! It does have trouble flying outside. The slightest bit of wind will send it in the other direction.

The blades on the helicopter spin very fast, and hurt if it hits you. Be careful around others. The blades also get damaged and beat up over time (crashing into things). The other parts of the helicopter remain flawless. I changed my first set of blades after about 3 months of flying. This current set is holding up much better, as I've become a better pilot and crash a lot less ;) You'll definitely want to invest in this $3 replacement blade set.

My two year old son absolutely LOVES this thing and is always begging me to fly it for him. It only gets about 10-15 minutes of fly time before it needs to be recharged. Fortunately, it charges rather fast. I like how it has a rechargeable battery. Four months later, the batteries in the remote and still working fine.
on January 10, 2015
Well not much to say over this product, it is spare parts for R/C helicopters. If you own of those fun toys you also need to buy this as, specially at the beginning, you'll crash the helicopter everywhere and the propellers get damaged. Damaged propeller reduce the quality of flight and precision of take off and landing considerably. I would recommend to buy this along with the helicopter.
on December 19, 2013
You get what you see in the picture. These are the same parts that come on the helicopter. If you need new blades, you have to buy this. The only thing I would recommend is to include some of the other parts that can take a beating on your Choppa. Like the wheels on the bottom along with the cage that protects the guts of your Heli. I've had many rough landing and the wheels are starting to bend out quite a bit. They haven't completely broken off, but I could see that happening in the future.
on October 16, 2014
Purchased this set for replacement parts on an Apache that had a mid-air collision. Unfortunately, none of these parts fit. Not necessarily the fault of the seller, but it was not worth the effort to send back.
on February 11, 2014
The core structure of these RC helicopters are in a metal frame, very durable. But there are little parts, that are easily busted or lost. And you will crash!!! These parts are easily replaced, and the prices are very reasonable. I bought enough to last a long time.