5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement Parts Set!
Published on February 18, 2012 by wademech

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad seller. Bad communication.
Published 23 months ago by James D Staller

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad seller. Bad communication., January 30, 2013
James D Staller (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Syma S109G Full Set Replacement Parts, Main Blades, Connect Buckles, Tail Blade,Balance Bar, Spare Main Grips (Toy)
Ordered the helicopter and the replacement blades as a Christmas gift. Received the helicopter, but never the replacement blades. Have contacted the seller of the replacement blades, Peak Trading, three times. To date, nearly two months later, still do not have my order, even though it was paid for at time of sale. Helicopter is useless since one of the blades broke a few days after Christmas. While promised the blades, I don't expect much here. Learned my lesson with this merchant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement Parts Set!, February 18, 2012
I bought this set of replacements shortly after I got my S109G, because this was my first heli and, as much as I was crashing it, I knew that I would soon be needing them. In this set is every part that you would be most likely to break, and I would recommend that you buy it when you buy your heli. Same advice for any heli you buy. I now own 8 different heli's, because I have become addicted to this new hobby! This one, being my first, got the full brunt of the abuse of my learning curve! This heli has just passed it's 200th flight, and I finally had to replace the LI-Poly battery in it! It's like a new bird again! And here's the catch, I have not had to use one piece out of this repair kit! Yes, the main blades have nicks in them, I just keep filing them out with an emery board! I've crashed this bird hard, and many, many times. It hasn't broken! I would recommend this bird to be anyone's first, and do get this kit, because if you do break it, you'll be really sorry that you can't fly untill you do!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we needed, May 23, 2013
after tragedy struck and the helicopter we bought had a broken blade, we bought this set - it fixed the helicopter up and then it was completely fixed. Only draw back is that this product comes from overseas and took forever to get here and there was no tracking information.

1.0 out of 5 stars a month to get the order????, January 27, 2013
it has been a month and I still haven't received the order...why does it take a month or longer.... why?

1.0 out of 5 stars Parts Missing, December 18, 2012
Package contained a single blade, instead of the full set of replacement parts that were ordered. Needless to say I'm dissatisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars i have several of the apaches, one of their best!!!, August 19, 2012
orderd replacenment rotors etc package from whoever decided to fulfill it without cornholing me on the price. found it for cheap and was able to keep the shipping otu of the picture,
the little kit of equiptment pieces that came with the package FLOORED ME! i thought i'd be as unsupportive, frugal, and cheap as possible but it was absolutely worht it. just make sure you get all the blades in your kit, there are also two buckles that secure the rotors to the drive shaft of the rotor. these arrived with a great assortment of neededd items and nothing was broken

1.0 out of 5 stars Spare parts never sent, February 24, 2014
I NEVER received my spare parts. I had to go to the post office to sign for 2 packages. Both contained helicopter charger parts. One package was labeled as having helicopter spare parts as well as 1 helicopter charger part, however this package had 2 helicopter charger parts (SKU# 082818 EVU and SKU# 026370 EVU) but no spare parts. So, where are my spare parts?

3.0 out of 5 stars Correct size. Color not as shown., December 30, 2013
The blades received do not match what was shown or the color scheme of the Syma S109G. The blades received are white rather than the army green of the heli.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received as described., February 7, 2013
Not sure when I was supposed to receive these, but I got them 2 months after ordering them...I'd forgotten that I had ordered them. All parts are here and in good working order.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Main shaft., February 22, 2012
This is a good OEM replacement part set. HOWEVER, the title of the ad says it includes a balance bar AND Main shaft. Do not be fooled, there is no Main shaft included with this parts kit, The only things included in this set are the items in the picture.