Syma S102G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
|Price:||$22.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$19.34 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stabile Flight Characteristics
- Easy to Fly
- Great for Beginners
- OEM Replacement Part
- Uniform Dimensions
- High Quality
- Fits Walkeras V450D03
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
S102G - UH60 - The best! Flies much "heavier". For it's size, it has finer control than all the others... It's not "All or nothing" control. Flies most like my bigger gas-powered ones.
S107G (Flying Fish head) - The best up until this point, for my airgroup, anyway.
S026 (Little Chinook CH-47) - No Gyro and requires a little more attention but still fun to fly. Everyone should have a tandem rotor.
S022 (Big Chinook CH-47) - No Gyro but its bigger size makes it more stable.
S108G (Cobra) - It tends to fly with the "All or nothing" control feel that I mentioned earlier. It has a nice scale outline and, if you dig scale birds, you should have it.
S100 - Cute, smallest of them all and not really of the same size class. Has no gyro and will work you! Nice lights in the air though. Seems to settle down and become easier to fly after 2 minutes... when the battery dies down some. Flies for ~7min.
We found this helipadRemote Control Helicopter Landing Pad - LED Lights Installed - Suitable for RC Helicopters, Quadcopters, Drones, Syma Helicopters by Eagle Pro.So now we are all trying to land it on that.The helipad lights up such a cool sight at night.We have enjoyed many hours of crashes landings with this helicopter.Very happy with our Syma S102g
1. S108G Cobra. By Far the fastest and the most aggressive of the helicopters. This one takes a little bit of time to get used to and is for the more experienced flyer. Its super fast and super durable.
2. S109G Apache. Another good helicopter from Syma. Runs the same as the Cobra. Fast and swift.
3. S026G Chinook. A good beginner helicopter. Very stable in flight. It can be fast if you want it to be or it can be slow. This is one of my favorites out of the series.
4. S102G Black Hawk. My brother has the S107G and this flies just like it. This is probably the best helicopter that syma makes. Extremely stable and can take a serious beating. (But so can all the others.) It will fly at the speed you want it to from slow to fast and takeoffs and landings are extremely smooth.
5. S111G Coast Guard Rescue. This too is a fine product from syma. Super smooth flyer and very stable when hovering. And yes, this one wins in the looks battle. It works just like the S102G Black Hawk.
6. And last but not least, the S023G Big Apache. This is a massive outdoor version of the S109G Apache. But this one is meant to be used outdoors. This one is not infrared like the little ones but is a 27mhz radio control helicopter. This guy has some serious power to it and boy does it fly. Very fast and extremely stable are how I would describe it. It is also very easy to control.
All in all, Syma gets a 20 out of 10 stars on their helicopters for the price. And when you do buy one from them, MAKE SURE IT HAS A G AFTER THE NUMBERS. LIKE S109-G-. The G stands for Gyro. The Gyro makes it twice as easy to fly.
|Length: 3:24 Mins|
We can charge the helicopter in 2 ways. The black usb cable can be used when we attach it to the gyro control. The indicator light will be red when charging. It will change to green when it’s full. The yellow USB cable can be used when we attach it to a laptop or any device with USB port. We often use the latter to save the batteries in the gyro. Later you will see the helicopter flying. But for now, I would like to mention a helipad I found in Amazon. You can search for Eagle Pro helipad or use the link below.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very fun to fly around.... even as an adult hah! But I also let my neighbors 4 yr old son fly it around and he does fairly well. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Grimm Rawlinson
Quick shipping and great packaging. My 9 year old daughter loves it. This HELI is IMO the BEST entry level Gyro helicopter on the market. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Malloryja
It was fun for a whole hour before it broke, devastating our son who'd received this from Santa. One of the wires inside disconnected. Read morePublished 1 month ago by abby
I've had this thing for over 2 years and it still runs perfectly. It holds a good charge and it has decent range.Published 1 month ago by James Conrad