CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro for Kids Toys Gift
|Price:||$18.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$111.26 (86%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2 Selectable Frequencies Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once
- Amazing Technology in the palm of your hand!Syma Newest Model S107 3CH Gyro RTF Metal RC Helicopter.No Assembly required, Ready To Fly! Equipped with the latest Gyroscope technology. Colors and Frequencies May Vary. We have Red & Yellow color.
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward.A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.Suitable for ages 14+.Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY.Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approval
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% brand new and high quality.
Model No. S107G
Control Mode: Infra-Red Remote Control
Dimensions: 22 x 3.8 x 9.8cm/8.66 x 1.5 x 3.86"(L x W X H)
Battery: 3.7V 150mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
Remote distance: 20 meters
Flight time: 10 minutes
Remote control power supply: 6 x AA batteries (not included)
Main rotor diameter: 19cm/7.48"
USB cable length: 81.5cm/32.09"
Color: As Shown
Weight: Approx 500g.
Easy and Convenient to use.
1 x Helicopter (Without original packing)
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tail Rotor Blade
1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
Can be flown indoors or outdoors. When flying outdoors the wind may effect your flying as this helicopter is very light.
Has red and blue lights that flash which allows you to fly at night, pair it with a remote control helicopter landing pad and you have the perfect set up for night flying.
Flying time has ranged from 7 to 15 minutes for me, flying time is less outside depending on the breeze.
Very easy to control, although I have yet to master what every button on the remote does! I just press the buttons, push the joys stick in every which direction and go! Flies like a dream for me!
I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
Original review: I got this helicopter along with the Remote Control Helicopter Landing Pad - LED Lights Installed - Suitable for RC Helicopters, Quadcopters, Drones, Syma Helicopters. I've flown a small RC quadcopter before a few times, but never an RC helicopter before, so this was all relatively new to me. It came nicely packaged in the box. Within minutes, I was flying the copter in the living room, though I had trouble balancing the trim so that it would not spin in place when hovering. I wasn't really sure how to judge its maneuverability and stability -- all I know is that I had a really hard time making very precise small corrections with it. Even indoors, it would get pushed around by the breeze that it was creating by itself. This was especially apparent when trying to land the copter on a small target -- as soon as I approached the platform, it would get pushed around by the breeze and go off course. Luckily, it does seem very durable. I've crashed it dozens of times and it still flies. The flight-time-to-charge-time seems pretty reasonable for an RC vehicle. Sometimes, the copter acts a bit non-responsive when I try to make it throttle up. It spins up and then sputters out without lifting off. I sometimes have to throttle it 2-3 times before it will lift off.Read more ›
|Length: 0:23 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a fun toy for indoor use, but it is basically useless outside. I have tried numerous times to fly outdoors and have been disappointed every time. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Alicia Trombley
Worked only twice then it stopped working
no charging , no lights.
So Disappointing .
Total junk. Bought this for a gift for my daughter. Right out of the box it didn't work. Tried switching channels and still nothing. I guess for $20 I should not be shocked.Published 2 days ago by John H.
Quality is not great, hard to control, broke within first few uses by an adult that was responsibly using this helicopter.Published 3 days ago by C Mack
Awesome helicopter! Way better than 90% of the ones on the market with these flight features.Published 4 days ago by Christopher