Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 7, 2013
These two batteries are identical to the battery that comes with the Syma X1. They work with the charger, they fit in the little cage under the mainboard, they're just perfect. They also seem to have exactly the same capacity.

Now with these two plus the original I get about a half hour of flight time. I couldn't be happier.
on August 2, 2014
These batteries work perfect but...
......PLEASE NOTE....
Don't leave these plugged in overnight or they will be no good. When we got these we numbered them so we would know exactly which ones we bought and which ones came with the helicopter. They worked perfectly fine... they ran the typical 10 minutes per battery... until we forgot to unplug them and left them all night. Then they only got about a minute, if that, of use. Other than that. These are perfect for our systema helicopters
on October 26, 2013
Keep 3 charged and get a good 20+ minutes session. I numbered mine with a sharpy to make sure I use them in the same order. This way I'm using fresh ones and recharging dead ones.
on March 7, 2014
I've got AR.Drones, Blade MQx, and the Syma X1.

The X1 is the best by far. Despite no propellor guards, it's nearly indestructible.

Don't waste $300 on a Parrot which breaks with every bump or hard landing, buy a bunch of Syma X1's and race your friends.
on October 18, 2014
Both batteries worked well for around two weeks now both will not charge while my original battery from my x1 is still going strong not sure I will order again due to quick death but was worth it while they lasted

Update! I was finally able to do some testing on my new batteries and come to find out the out of the box charger was at fault with a new charger the batteries are operating at full capacity.
on October 23, 2013
If you bought the Syma X1 this is a must!
I can now fly a LOT more!
Be careful not to overheat the motors in the X1 by flying continuously with all three batteries now in your possession.
on December 8, 2013
These batteries are what I needed to get me some more flying time on the Syma X1. They are the same ones that come in the original packaging.
on August 14, 2015
The Syma Battery Set was purchased for use in a quad-copter I received as a gift. You don't get a lot of flying time on one of these, so having a pocket full is a better idea. There are quite a few different battery configurations out there, so before ordering, make sure you have correctly identified your part number. From what I can see, these batteries are identical to the one that came with the copter. All of the markings and the case, etc, indicate this is the original battery. Performance wise, I cannot tell the difference in any of them; they function as expected. It does add a lot of enjoyment to flying the copter when you have a few spares.
on July 26, 2014
I ordered two. Both are Larger slightly than the original. They are a little longer which is visible when placed end to end with the original. This may be a different batch, as no other reviews report this. Still, they fit the Syma X1's compartment on the underside just fine. I did have a little trouble fitting the charger's female input over the battery's male stem. The battery's stem on both is slightly angled down and needed to be pressed up firmly where it anchors the battery for the charger to slide on.

Batterys came charged enough to fly the X1 for about 8 minutes. So far, so good. Nice to have the back ups to extend the fly time.
These batteries seem to last longer than the original. I am getting 10 or more minutes out of these, and something like 8 out of the original. I don't know if that is because these were brand new, and the other one had been used for a while, but I am pleased.

These were cheap enough that they are almost an essential for the Syma x1

Size:
These batteries are the exact same size as the original, and look, feel and fit the same.