4.0 out of 5 stars Melodious Flow of Mendelssohn is captured
Published on May 6, 2012 by Madam Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, Op 56, "Scottish". l Andante con molto
I have listened to this symphony several times while driving. It has me humming along at this time. I would buy it again.
Published 5 months ago by kathy friedel

4.0 out of 5 stars Melodious Flow of Mendelssohn is captured, May 6, 2012
Madam Adam (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, Op. 56, "Scottish": I. Andante con molto (MP3 Music)
I am not an expert in music review, but I am a listener and love many types. I find the flow and variation in this performance very nice; however, I wish there were a bit more passion and notational emphasis along the way. To my ears, the performance seems a bit controlled in its sound, even during crescendos. Simply, I wish there were slightly more moments of poignant passion from the orchestra during the lovely flow of this piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has a review really ever changed your mind?, July 23, 2014
Posting reviews for others (RE: Amazon) to make money off of sucks. They expect my pithy retorts to make others plop down their hard earned $$$$ and give me nothing in return for my time spent writing ---- well, almost nothing --- You give me your thumbs up saying "Yeah, Your opinion matters". I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now knowing that You've clicked your approval at me.

If you like the artist, just buy the album.... who ever bothers reading these dumb self-promoting, badly spelled, and grammatically incorrect reviews anyway? (Unless maybe it's to groan at how bad our English has become with the younger crowd.)

It's music. Either you like, love it, or hate it. My tastes aren't your tastes... and if you're really here trying to decide whether spending $5 to buy songs you already know by heart anyway... then you're simply wasting your time. Just buy it and enjoy what you've gained.

SImple as that.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great variety of relaxing compositions tastefully performed., June 22, 2014
Tim (Wilmington, NC) - See all my reviews
I'm very happy with the performance of the artists their interpretation of the music. I would recommend this for quiet office time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, June 12, 2014
I loved this arrangement of the music. It is soothing and inspiring and I recommend it to those who want to just sit back and relax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic music hitting the spot., May 6, 2014
This is great music for upliftment and relaxing after a long hard day! I would recommend it for those who commute to and from work - for sure!

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, April 14, 2014
Good listening for the end of a tense day or anytime of the day when you simply need to unwind.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful art work, April 11, 2014
Art is not always viewed. There are times when we can feel the art, as in a soft summer breeze. There are times when we can smell the art, as in a bar-b-que cook-off in Chicago, Memphis or Dallas. However, this is the time to let your other senses enjoy the art by wrapping oneself in the enjoyment of its sounds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, Op. 56, "Scottish": I. Andante con molto, April 8, 2014
even as a freebie, this was a total & complete waste of my time to listen to. fit only for the trash.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 5, 2014
I love playing and listening to this song . I purchased this product for free from Amazon.com's MP 3 department.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice interpretation of Mendelssohn's symphony, March 25, 2014
It was a very good recording. The sound and balance was very good also. I would recommend this interpretation of this symphony.

Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, Op. 56, "Scottish": I. Andante con molto
Symphony No. 3 in A Minor, Op. 56, "Scottish": I. Andante con molto by Tbilisi Symphony Orchestra and Jansug Kakhidze
Buy MP3 Song$0.00