Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Synergy Digital Quick Battery Charger #SB-257, Nikon Coolpix L810 Digital Camera Battery Charger Replacement of 4 AA and AAA NiMH 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries, with Charger
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 31, 2012
The most brilliant part about this setup is that the charger is dual voltage, and comes with a European adapter plug. Great for people who travel.
on February 12, 2013
It's hard to find a better value in the rechargeable battery world. The charger is excellent. Relatively quick charging, with indicator lights that tell you when it's charging and, when it's done.(you really want this feature in a charger) When not in use the electrical plug folds flat into the charger. Makes storage more convienent. The included batteries are fine. Heck, they might be excellent, I ain't gonna spend an infinite amount of time compairing batteries. I can tell you the higher the mAH rating the more "juice" they got. 2800 is pretty darn high. I purchased additional batteries(can't remember brand) with a lower mAH rating that I charge with this charger also. Have converted entire household over to rechargeable. Couldn't be happier. In response to people who mention they don't last long in digital cameras. Digital cameras suck the "juice" out of a battery faster than a teenager can suck the funds out of your bank account. It's not the battery, it's the camera.
on October 11, 2012
The good: Like the compact size.
Charges the batteries in a reasonable amount of time.
Strong batteries [2800mah] come with it.
Large lights that turn green when the batteries are fully charged.

The bad: The batteries are dificult to remove from the charger. I would have
rated it 5 stars if the batteries were easy to remove when charged.
on October 11, 2012
Synergy Digital Charger with Four AA Batteries

This charger with its four AA NiMH 2800mAh rechargeable batteries is very useful for any high drain digital camera. You may have to reset the camera to use NiMH batteries instead of the more usual alkaline batteries. You can also use it to charge AAA batteries (used in some cameras).

Remember to remove the plastic covering on each battery before charging. It can take 4 to 6 hours with a new battery. The batteries are charged in pairs, two on the left and two on the right. You will see a red light when it is charging. It turns to green when the battery is charged. You should carry a spare set so your photography can continue when the batteries are low.

There is a plug to allow this unit to be used on a 240v line (common in Europe and other countries).
on December 31, 2012
I got 3 of these for different folks. All worked well, and all were used in high demand applications. They have all proved up to the tasks!
The price point is another feature that must be noted. It is incredible for the features included. The charger is 'smart' and does it job well. The batteries are outstanding themselves. What's not to like?
on April 29, 2014
This was a good deal for the price. I bought this because the batteries were rated at 2800mAh. This would be a very good price for the batteries alone if they were actually 2800mAh rated. I have a Powerex smart charger and it reads and displays the actual mAh of the battery. These are only 1700mAh. Not bad, especially considering most of the battery manufacturers overrate their batteries.

So for the price if you need some rechargeable batteries and a charger, this a good starting set. These will last about the same time as a generic Alkaline battery.

Even though I felt these were a good deal, I took off 2 stars on the rating because of the false labeling of the battery rating. If they had rated these truthfully at 1700mAh or 1800mAh, I would have given them 5 stars.
on November 16, 2014
These are terrific batteries. This was purchased with a Nikon L830 as a gift. While there were other choices we had previously purchased 2 of them for ourselves. They have been charged too many times to count but enough for us to question if there is a "lifespan" for them! So far so good! They also charge faster than most. Well then why only 4 stars and not 5? We have found it very difficult to remove the batteries once they are charged; that is the only complaint. Will definitely buy them again - if we need to! ;)
on October 12, 2012
I am disappointed in the charge length of these batteries. I bought them for my Nikon Coolpix L810 camera. They didn't last long at all at the wedding I attended. Thank goodness I slipped some alkaline batteries into my camera bag or I would have been done with taking photos before the reception was over.
on January 12, 2013
Way-off-brand charger and batteries, but the batteries really test out at 2700, and the charger works faster than almost any other except the $65 Maha (which is absolutely THE gold standard). Makes a good backup since I don't like to lug the Maha around in my camera bag.
on August 14, 2012
The first charger I received was defective. Because the instructions provided were so generic, I was unable to determine what was going on. Amazon forwarded my complaint to the vendor, and they contacted me. They send a replacement and some verbal assistance in understanding interpretation of the lights on the charger, and if the batteries provided needed to be charged. I suggested that they provide instructions that detailed: 1. the batteries needed to be charged. 2. what the red and green lights indicated. So far the replacement charger appears to be working correctly.