5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied
The most brilliant part about this setup is that the charger is dual voltage, and comes with a European adapter plug. Great for people who travel.
Published on July 31, 2012 by Jwb

2.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't last long in my camera
I am disappointed in the charge length of these batteries. I bought them for my Nikon Coolpix L810 camera. They didn't last long at all at the wedding I attended. Thank goodness I slipped some alkaline batteries into my camera bag or I would have been done with taking photos before the reception was over.
Published on October 12, 2012 by crmeinecke

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, July 31, 2012
Jwb (Kandahar, Awesomestan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Synergy Digital Quick Battery Charger #SB-257, Nikon Coolpix L810 Digital Camera Battery Charger Replacement of 4 AA and AAA NiMH 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries, with Charger (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Value! Hard to Beat!, February 12, 2013
It's hard to find a better value in the rechargeable battery world. The charger is excellent. Relatively quick charging, with indicator lights that tell you when it's charging and, when it's done.(you really want this feature in a charger) When not in use the electrical plug folds flat into the charger. Makes storage more convienent. The included batteries are fine. Heck, they might be excellent, I ain't gonna spend an infinite amount of time compairing batteries. I can tell you the higher the mAH rating the more "juice" they got. 2800 is pretty darn high. I purchased additional batteries(can't remember brand) with a lower mAH rating that I charge with this charger also. Have converted entire household over to rechargeable. Couldn't be happier. In response to people who mention they don't last long in digital cameras. Digital cameras suck the "juice" out of a battery faster than a teenager can suck the funds out of your bank account. It's not the battery, it's the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good charger, October 11, 2012
The good: Like the compact size.
Charges the batteries in a reasonable amount of time.
Strong batteries [2800mah] come with it.
Large lights that turn green when the batteries are fully charged.

The bad: The batteries are dificult to remove from the charger. I would have
rated it 5 stars if the batteries were easy to remove when charged.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 4, 2012
The best rechargeable batteries ive used on a digital camera. I use them with a nikon l810 and they last all day. I went back and bought 4 extra batteries because they are so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, December 3, 2012
I got these to take on a cruise so we didn't have to buy a bunch of batteries. The batterlife was amazing and they were very convienent!

2.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't last long in my camera, October 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars battery charger, August 14, 2012
After first having trouble charging batteries I contacted the company by phone and they quickly diagnosed my problem as the removal of the plastic coating that incased each battery. Removal of the plastic all worked well.
Their response was quick and very helpful and I would deal with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Product at a Good Price, October 11, 2012
Synergy Digital Charger with Four AA Batteries

This charger with its four AA NiMH 2800mAh rechargeable batteries is very useful for any high drain digital camera. You may have to reset the camera to use NiMH batteries instead of the more usual alkaline batteries. You can also use it to charge AAA batteries (used in some cameras).

Remember to remove the plastic covering on each battery before charging. It can take 4 to 6 hours with a new battery. The batteries are charged in pairs, two on the left and two on the right. You will see a red light when it is charging. It turns to green when the battery is charged. You should carry a spare set so your photography can continue when the batteries are low.

There is a plug to allow this unit to be used on a 240v line (common in Europe and other countries).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 10, 2014
I bought this mainly for my camera and all it needs is 4 AA batteries so this was perfect for just that. I stopped using my camera for quite a while before i got this battery charger because I was sick of buying disposable batteries even though I was getting energizer, it seemed to always eat up the batteries too soon! Sometimes I would be out and bring my camera and have no idea that as I am taking pictures "Battery Exhausted" would pop up and my camera would shut down. I have had this charger for 2 weeks now and haven't even had to charge them once since the initial charge. I am very pleased with how fast they charge and how long they last! And knowing that you can charge them up to 1000 times?! That's awesome! Then all you need to do is buy battery replacements. The price for this set was well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars nikon coolpix l810 camera battery charger, August 7, 2012
the above item arrived early, and i'm very happy with it.easy to use and i would use east coast photo again if i needed thank you.