4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised
I bought this on a friend's recommendation and it works pretty well. Our dog's coat (rotweiller/chow mix) feels and smells great after shampooing and is really shiny. These conditions seem to last longer too then other shampoos I have tried on our variety of dogs over the years.
Published 21 months ago by William Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars ACV works better for pink itchy skin
Published on November 1, 2011 by MaggieMae

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, November 28, 2012
William Cook (Dripping Springs, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SynergyLabs Richard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil and Neem Oil, 12 fl. oz. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, July 19, 2013
Shampoo helps to relieve skin conditions caused by bacteria. Lathers nicely and rinses easily. The shampoo has a nice smell no over powering perfumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cures acne!, February 10, 2011
My one year old boxer had gotten red bumps all over her chin. When I researched, it turned out she had "canine acne". I had never heard of it before. I bought this shampoo because I was told to use antibacterial shampoo on it. After only a few days of washing her face with this shampoo, it cleared it right up! This is a good shampoo and has a nice, clean tea tree oil scent to it.

3.0 out of 5 stars ACV works better for pink itchy skin, November 1, 2011
I got this shampoo along with the spray) to try to help my 15 yr old dog's pink itchy skin. The shampoo did make his coat very soft and he smelled very fresh. I didn't really notice an improvement in the itching or pink skin though. I would probably buy this shampoo again just for quality ingredients and what it did for my dog's coat. I'm sure it helped his skin, by not irritating it further, but overall, it didn't really stop his itching.
(I had better results with Apple Cider Vinegar for the pink skin and itching)

Update: I've since heard that neem oil can be harmful to pets, so I won't be using this product again, just because of the risk of Neem Oil poisoning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, June 17, 2013
The best for controlling itchy skin. My 5 month old puppy inherited skin issues from his mom and this has helped keep it under control without steroids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Has good stuff in it., February 9, 2014
Honestly it didn't ever help our shit-zu but has good stuff in it. We ended up changing her diet to wilderness and she is good now lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, December 24, 2013
This product smells like tar. After the second time I used it my dog's skin was in worse condition than before washing him.
If you are wanting to use this for a yeast problem on your dog's skin, I would think twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, April 7, 2013
The shampoo is great on my pets and does make a difference in their coats. It soaps up great and has a conditioner.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product!, January 18, 2012
Pokes (PORT ARTHUR, TX, US) - See all my reviews
My dog is a nine month old pit bull mix, and I noticed she had a growth on her chin. I took her to the vet, thinking it was dog acne (yes, certain big, short haired breeds can get it as they grow)and come to find out it was an infected hair follicle. He said they go away, but put Neosoporin on it, and if it didn't go away in a week, they would have to remove it. I already ordered this product and asked him if I could keep her face clean with it and use neosporin, and he said yes. I washed her face once a day, and followed the instructions of my vet. A week later, the growth had subsided. She has a little acne now, so I'm using it for that and it helps a lot! This organic product really helps with infections and wounds, just make sure your vet thinks its ok just in case. I hope this review helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural ingredients and effective, November 25, 2011
My poor Westie was suffering from skin allergies. I didn't like what the vet prescribed as it was full of chemicals, colorants, etc., so I purchased this on Amazon. It has worked very well for my dog and does not dry out the skin despite frequent use.

Rate and Discover Movies