- 1cc/ml sterile tuberculin syringe without needle has Leur slip tip that slips onto needle hub for secure attachment and leak-free connection
- Latex-free, clear barrel chamber with graduated, bold-scale measurement markings from 0.1 to 1.0cc/ml for reading accuracy, visual inspection, and dosage precision
- Barrel and plunger are polypropylene (PP) for chemical resistance, and plunger seal is polyisoprene (IR) for good resilience and high gum tensile strength
- Syringe fits with female Leur fittings including sharp needles, blunt needles, PTFE needles, and stopcock valves
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Syringe 1cc Luer Slip Tip Sterile (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$3.80 ($0.38 / Tips) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Number of Items||10|
The SmallParts SS-01T, 1cc/ml tuberculin sterile syringe (wi... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Save $2.00 when you purchase 5 or more Qualifying Items offered by VetmedUSA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Frequently Bought Together
The SmallParts SS-01T, 1cc/ml tuberculin sterile syringe (without needle) comes with a Leur slip tip that slips onto the needle hub for leak-free connection, and graduated measurement markings from 0.2 to 1.0cc/ml for reading accuracy and dosage precision. This single-use syringe is latex-free. It features a clear barrel with bold scale markings for visual inspection, and an integrated plunger stop to prevent the plunger from accidentally dislodging. The syringe and barrel are polypropylene (PP) material for chemical resistance, and the plunger seal is polyisoprene (IR) for good resilience and high gum tensile strength. These syringes fit with female Leur fittings including sharp needles, blunt needles, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) needles, and stopcock valves. Syringes are devices used by professionals and hobbyists to inject, vacuum, sample, and dispense solutions for a wide variety of applications in the medical, dental, veterinary, biotechnology, microfluidic, and pharmaceutical industries.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
-TERUMO BRAND FROM BULK: These are individually-sealed, sterile, one-time-use Terumo syringes, obviously from a larger bulk supply as mine came loose in an unmarked zip-lock bag.
-LIGHTWEIGHT: Even 'loaded', these are not heavy and the inner vacuum seal is not super strong, so a steady hand is super necessary if precision is a must.
-NARROW: In Amazon's photo, it is hard to tell the circumference of the barrel... they actually appear to be shorter and wider than most. But indeed they are not... a good thing if you're worried that they might be too wide to fit through the 'mouth' of a small container or vial. I needed them for use with a tiny 7-ounce vial and they were fine.
-NOT SUPER-PRECISE: As mentioned above, the inner vacuum seal is not very strong (and these are needle-less), so air bubbles are going to happen. Not a big deal if absolute precision is not required, but if it is, go with a heavier, medical-grade syringe.
-PRINTED MEASUREMENTS ONLY, NO INDENTATIONS: If you're planning on submersing these in medication, alcohol, etc., my suggestion is to wrap the barrel first with a piece of clear tape as the print will start to dissolve on the first 'dip'.
Hope this helps!!
This product has...
* Bold measurement markings from 0.1 ml. to 1.0 ml.: These will wear off with multiple washings.
* A somewhat weak vacuum seal: Don't rock the plunger as you fill, carry, or apply any medication.
* Steril packaging: Each syringe is individually wrapped in plastic.
* "Luer slip tip" design: This means that this product can be used with sharp and blunt-tipped needles and tubing that fits luer slip tip products.
* Ten syringes: This amount will provide enough measuring tools for both households for one year. This inexpensive way to care for our pets is also practical.
How I measured Frontline Plus with these syringes for my own personal animals:
(I'm not a vet. These are simply what I used on my pets.)
* Cat = 0.5 ml.
* Ferret = 0.25 ml.
* Small dog = 0.67 ml. (dog under 22 lb.)
Note that, once a flea medication pack has been opened, the chemicals begin to degrade. Storage beyond 90 to 120 days (depending on the brand) is not recommended. For our multiple-family approach, this was not a concern. Between two households, we have 11 cats, 6 ferrets, and 1 small dog. For $80 in supplies (including shipping), enough flea and tick protection for March through November was acquired. No vial ever contained chemicals longer than 30 days.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The seal between the rubber gasket and inside wall is very tight. They come 10 in a box. Each syringe is individually sealed. I use them to give my kitten medicine. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Frank
I ordered these for my newborns gas drops. The dropper that came with them was not very practical, and I need to be able to measure out 0.3mL. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Mrs.H
This raincoat is easy to put on and keeps your pet dry. I buy the large size for advantage and then use only 4 ml of it via this syringe and keep the remaining product in a small... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Sarah
Durable, accurate syringes. I use them for my aquarium medication and they work great. 10 came as promised and all were unopened. I will be buying more in the future if I run out!Published 8 days ago by LillyP
I bought these to use in sensory bins for my kids. They came individually wrapped, which wasn't necessary for our use, but made the kids feel like doctors giving shots. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Tuesday Wray
Acceptable product. I do utilize Luer Lock needles on these and I have not run into problems. Both the syringe and the plunger are not of high quality, resulting in several... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Lance