Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Rockaholic on July 27, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
A System Builder copy is the same disc that a computer shop or manufacturer would use to install Windows. The difference between these and retail (full) versions is that this version does not come with any Microsoft support, because it's expected that it will be used by advanced users who know what they're doing. That's what you pay the extra $20 for in the full version.
soren121 answered on August 26, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just got this item from Amazon and discovered another problem. It can only be insrtalled "using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK)". The description on Amazon includes "(full)", which misled me. Amazon did not explain what "System Builder" meant. Now I have to return it. What a waste of my time and money.
Steven Roberts answered on November 4, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
ahh ok......i cant remember the last time i used Microsoft support..Thanx for the answer.
Rockaholic answered on August 27, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product