5.0 out of 5 stars This software makes my life so good!
Published on January 9, 2007 by K. A. Garasha

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure yet
Published 4 months ago by Lord Rhys

5.0 out of 5 stars This software makes my life so good!, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Advanced System Optimizer v3.5 (CD-ROM)
I bought this software based on a review that I located through Amazon and I just trusted it blindly, but I am so glad I did. I use my computer for my digital photography business and I dabble in DVD editing and burning and I am beginning to see how hard those tasks can be on my computer. After a time, my computer is such a DOG! It is so slow. So I went looking to find a PC Tune Up type software. I bought this, downloaded it, ran it, and my computer was FAST again! Woohoo! Moving around 8 MegaPixel photos is fun again! I love Max. Thank you! Now, go click "Add to cart"!

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure yet, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Advanced System Optimizer v3.5 (CD-ROM)
it seems to find a lot of problems but I'm not really sure if it is REALLY finding problems or just reporting them. I do NOT use internet explorer but this program continues to find problems with using this program. Now I know there could be some other reason for this but I haven't found it yet. So I really can't say, with any certainty, how well this program works. Like I said, it seems to be ok, but I do get "program not responding" quite a bit and I hope to find a solution for this soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad customer support, disk check froze and gave now way to cancel process, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Advanced System Optimizer v3.5 (CD-ROM)
Tech support is from India, they don't listen to anything you are saying and I couldn't understand them. Bad customer support, disk check froze and gave now way to cancel process.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Advanced System Optimizer v3.5 (CD-ROM)
Do Not use this software. It will crash your computer. I am a computer technician. This software was added to the virus list 3 months ago.

Advanced System Optimizer v3.5
Advanced System Optimizer v3.5 by Systweak (Windows, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: $32.80