5.0 out of 5 stars great
TBot and Peabody Explore by Jonathan D. Fluck
illustrated: Two robot brothers go exploring at the zoo today.
The come across a lot of different animal on their travels.
Tells them where they live and what they eat. There are
other books by this author. they explore other things.
Published on January 1, 2012 by Jbarr5 (julie Barrett)

1.0 out of 5 stars It's too old for my grand children.
There were not even pictures to hold their interest. I think that the book maybe good for older children but just not for two and three year olds. I am so glad that I got to view it free on Amazon. Thank you for letting me view it. I have to be fair I did not read it to them.
Published on May 13, 2012 by M. Barney

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 1, 2012
This review is from: T-Bot and Peabody Explore the Zoo (Kindle Edition)
TBot and Peabody Explore by Jonathan D. Fluck
illustrated: Two robot brothers go exploring at the zoo today.
The come across a lot of different animal on their travels.
Tells them where they live and what they eat. There are
other books by this author. they explore other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exploring the Zoo, September 1, 2011
My 3 year old daughter loves to learn. This book was a FANTASTIC source to learn about zoo animals. In reading it, I learned some fun facts about zoo animals as well! The illustrations are simple, yet carptivating to her inquisitve eyes. This book is a great reference book for young readers. I would recommend this book to any parent that is looking to teach their kids facts about animals in a fun and simple way. It is perfect for that first book report or the inquisitive child.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Fun Filled Adventure...oh and they'll learn something too!, November 15, 2011
Are you ready for a fantabulous zoo adventure? T-Bot And Peabody Explore The Zoo is a cleverly written story full of fun animal facts . Your children will enjoy learning about all the amazing zoo animals with robot brothers, T-Bot and Peabody.
This book is an awesome source for children to learn about zoo animals. This book is a great reference book for young readers. I recommend this book to parent and teachers to help teach children interesting facts about animals in a fun and memorable way.
I can't wait to read more adventures of T-Bot and Peabody!

*A free copy of this book was given to me for a honest review. No other compensation was provided for this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Bot And Peabody Explore The Zoo, September 7, 2011
As a mother of 3 small children, we have many books in our home. We have read T-Bot And Peabody Explore The Zoo many times and the kids never get tired of hearing about their zoo adventure! The author cleverly puts many fun animal facts into the story, and the kids love it! My children are memorizing and enjoying telling others about the animals they have learned about in this book! We also love the images. My little ones are fascinated by the robot brothers. We are hoping to see more adventures of T-Bot and Peabody coming to the book stores soon!T-Bot And Peabody Explore The Zoo

1.0 out of 5 stars It's too old for my grand children., May 13, 2012
This review is from: T-Bot and Peabody Explore the Zoo (Kindle Edition)

T-Bot and Peabody Explore the Zoo