T-Mobile 768 is basic flip model of mobile phone which should not be considered as drawback; moreover, many users will find it useful because of its bargain price for which it offers major functions.

Speaking about specifications, user gets 64MB RAM/128MB ROM capacity, device features FM radio and music player, GPS navigation and 2 MP camera.

The...
Published 3 months ago by Denis Vukosav

Published 2 months ago by D. Mitchell

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable choice though something that will leave user breathless, June 19, 2014
This review is from: T-Mobile 768 Prepaid Phone (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The phone would be great for older persons or persons with poor eye sight because the phone number buttons are big, a bit hard to press but easy to see, and also for those having problems with hearing because it comes with M3 and T3 rated hearing aid compatibility. Due to the above mentioned, this phone is not for those who want to text a lot, because the buttons are not easy to press quickly.

The phone quality is very good what surprises me because this is almost always the case for the cheapest phone models. Declared battery duration is 5.5h of talk time and 432h of standby time, though these numbers are 10-15% lower, depending on reception quality.

Inside the package, besides the obvious, user will receive only the charger and user instructions – nothing special, but in this price range what can be expected.

Overall, T-Mobile 768 taking into consideration its price and what you get in package is acceptable choice though something that will leave user breathless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big buttons, 3G Fast Data, Radio and free service for 30 Days ! That's a winner !, June 3, 2014
This phone has worked great with no problems at all, the call quality is great and it's easy to use and understand. The numbers are big and easily seen, with big buttons so anyone with big fingers won't have a problem using it.

It's a nice phone for me with unlimited talk and does text nice. I do not like touch screens. You Can't beat the price of $39.95 and $39.00 per month plus tax on the T-Mobile Network for unlimited talk, text and 500 Megabytes of High-Speed Data each month.

On top of that you get 30 days free service when you buy and they can even port an existing phone number.

This phone is great if you are on a budget. I have the $39 a month plan and its a really good phone. Although it's basic,it can be a music player if you have a memory card and it has an FM Radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pre-Pay phone..., June 30, 2014
Carl Kohl (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I prefer Pre-Pay dumb phones... I don't like talking on the phone much and I don't like folks calling me when I'm out and about... I don't want to be on a tether. This is my third Pre-Pay phone (I use T-Mobile) and by far the best... It is a little larger, which makes it easier to hold... A quality build, feels like it will last... It's a bit more intuitive to use, I don't need to visit the manual as often... Nice clear sound... It has more than I want, buy everything I need... And at good price... Very happy with purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars basic phone. upper button layout is poorly distinguished (around ..., June 30, 2014
D. Mitchell (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
basic phone. upper button layout is poorly distinguished (around the direction and select buttons). Regularly end up pressing the wrong buttons when trying to navigate the menus because there's so little to feel, moving from one button to the next. The number buttons have ridges between rows, making them easier to feel at least. Just not the top 1/3 of the buttons. Some problems with signal strength, but not sure if that's the phone or T-mobile that's the problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, Doesn't keep a charge for long., July 2, 2014
I really like the phone in general, it is lightweight and good voice quality. BUT, I am quite upset with the battery life. It was declared to be long, especially on standby. I do not use my phone very much, and I would like it to stay charged for those times that I need it. But often it is at 1 bar or dead, when my daughter's Tracfone stays charged for many days on standby. My husband uses his Samsung a lot and it keeps a charge for several days.

I have to charge the phone every other day or it will be dead. Battery life was a big factor for me when buying this phone. Alcatel's customer service tried to convince me that I should charge it every day despite its claims. They reluctantly sent me another battery, but I still have to charge it every other day.

It is really a shame, because otherwise it is a great phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied. Good phone, June 26, 2014
Very satisfied. Good phone, arrived on time, good packaging. Phone is easy to use and it feels solid. Very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great features for a flip phone, but the reception is HORRIBLE!, August 28, 2014
It has the features I wanted, MP3 player, FM radio, but the reception on this thing is horrible. Many of my text messages come back as not sent and it makes calling difficult at times. I have compared reception to my Wife's iPhone and a $20 flip phone and both had far better reception than this phone. Even though the reception stinks, I still use this phone because the FM radio is very impotrant to me at work and just deal with the bad reception as I don't want to carry multiple devices around to get the same functionality.

4.0 out of 5 stars all in all good phone for her, September 13, 2014
this was for my 75 year old mom has semi larger numbers so can help her dial. can read background numbers and letters in contacts.volumn could be a bit louder.all in all good phone for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for its price., September 13, 2014
Eden (Portland OR) - See all my reviews
What I like about this phone:

1. No contracts and is inexpensive.
2. Nice form factor and the construction seems to be of good quality.
3. Many nice features such as MP3 player, FM tuner, 2M camera, keeping appointment and notes.
4. Keypad is decent.
5. Display is good.
6. Sound quality is better than average.
7. Operation is intuitive and fairly easy to figure out without reading the complete useless user's manual.

What I dislike about this phone:

1. The user's manual must have been written by a certified moron. The printed document that comes with the phone is utterly useless! The on-line version on T-Mobile website is more helpful.
2. No apparent GPS app and the user's manual is completely useless on this (and other) feature. Though, T-Mobile website advertises this feature, claiming you can get a map to show where you are! Is this false
advertisement?
3. No phone number blocking capability. My other cheaper phone even allowed me to block unwanted phone numbers.

A note on Amazon purchase experience: Amazon, as usual, is very good with its shipping commitment even though this item isn't sold by Amazon. I am quite pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great little phone for them, August 7, 2014
Got this for my parents. It's a great little phone for them. You can use it on a contract too.

Rate and Discover Movies