An affordable and reliable messaging phone, the T-Mobile Sparq makes staying connected to your friends and family has never been easier. Send text messages and browse the web with the full QWERTY keyboard. Enjoy great entertainment options like a music player and an FM radio.
And with prepaid and postpaid calling plans from T-Mobile's No Annual Contract, you'll be able to pay the way you want without being tied down to a monthly contract (learn more about prepaid services below).
The built-in Palringo Instant messaging (IM) app allows you to chat with other people using Palringo account. You can also connect to other popular IM services through Palringo, like Yahoo, AIM, GG, ICQ, Google Talk, iChat, and more.
Other features include Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, a VGA camera for still photos and video capture, memory expansion via optional microSD memory cards, phonebook with up to 1,000 contacts, and up to 11 hours of talk time.
- 2.2-inch display (320 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth connectivity with A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profile.
- VGA camera for still photos (640 x 480 pixels) with multiple shooting modes, multi-shot capabilities, and color effects.
- Video capture capabilities (up to 320 x 240 pixels; MP4 and AVI formats)
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Music player compatible with MP3 and AAC/AAC+/eAAC+ formats
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text and MMS picture/video plus instant messaging.
- Mobile web browser
- Organizer tools including calendar (with calendar synchronization), alarm, notepad, voice memo, calculator, and currency converter.
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Hearing aid compatibility = M3
The T-Mobile Sparq weighs 3.85 ounces and measures 4.3 x 2.0 x 0.7 inches. Its 670 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 11 hours of talk time, and up to 500 hours (20+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS frequencies.
What's in the Box
T-Mobile Sparq handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
T-Mobile Pay As You Go Prepaid Service
T-Mobile prepaid plans give you wireless access with less commitment, so you can pay--and talk--as you go. With no annual contract, no credit check, and no monthly bill, prepaid plans are a simple, direct way to go mobile. There are many ways to conveniently refill your T-Mobile Prepaid Plan so that you can stay continually connected with the people who matter most, including using web2go directly from your phone, via the T-Mobile Web site, or using refill cards available at over 90,000 locations nationwide.
With Pay As You Go, you get wireless service exactly how you like it--there's no long-term contract, no credit checks, and no surprises. Add $100 in refills with Pay As You Go and you'll become a Gold Rewards customer, which gets you 15 percent more minutes on all refills and your minutes won't expire for a year after the time you refill.