Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 8, 2015
I want to know how to return it its bad bad bad,please tell me how to return,asap, im mot useing it becouse its no good,
on December 1, 2013
I bought this phone directly from T-Mobile in late 2011. I this phone worked great until about 3 months ago. I'm not sure what happened but the "touch" part of the phone wasn't working. I had a live background that moved so I know it wasn't the screen but representatives assured me it was a 1 in 1 million chance of that happening, but overall a great phone, in fact I'm ordering a new one as a replacement. It ran on Android which meant it had many apps, I would drop this phone all the time and it was very forgiving because it barely had a scratch. Screen NEVER cracked like so many smartphones today. Great camera, flashlight, full keyboard for texting and still a touch screen. Would definitely recommend to anyone, it's the best of all worlds.
on November 4, 2013
Over the past 2 years, two phones of this model died on me. That means I'm on my third phone of the same model. The first one died after getting an official update (yes, the one through the settings menu). The second one died spontaneously one night and wouldn't get past the startup screen.

I had to pay $20 for each replacement and spent hours upon hours recustomizing each phone to the way it was before, not knowing when it would die again.

Also, the battery life is horrible. At best, it lasts 10 hours if you don't touch it.

If that doesn't justify a 1-star review, I don't know what does.
on June 9, 2013
perfectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. for me. love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. people should buy itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. i recomend ittttttttttttt. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. so go for it. dont think it twice.
on May 18, 2013
This smartphone is amazing for many reasons! Here a just a few:
- Genius button: voice activation for calling, sending someone a text or email, searching the web, or finding a business. Love this feature!
- Can have 5-7 home screens. Easy way to organize your applications and features.
- Takes great photos with nice editing features!
- Navigation
- Pefect Size
- And many, many more!
I definietely recommend this phone. :-)
on January 22, 2013
I ordered this phone in December 2012, and received it 3 days later. That was great! Phone worked great until recently when my battery was at 30% and I was on the way to put it on the charger and noticed the phone had already turned off. I charged it over night, and still nothing. I then tried to reset it and switched batteries. I also tried another charger, still NOTHING. Hopefully I can get a replacement. Until I figure out what the problem is I don't know if I would recommend.
on May 27, 2012
I've had this phone for 2 years. It crashes about twice a week and takes a about 5 minutes to reboot.
on May 23, 2012
Ordered this for my mom in law and was furious when i opened the unprotected bag it arrived in usps This is mytouch 4g slide not mytouch4g extremely disappointed will be returning
Update May 18,2013: she kept the phone and it works perfectly a year later
on May 9, 2012
I have already owned this for over 16 mo. now. I bought 2 MyTouch 4G for my 17 yr. old daughter and myself and the only big, big headache is the battery life. I use wifi all day long and that is the only one I keep on all the time. It will barely give you 5-6 hours on one charge, so I bought 3 more batteries and 4 more chargers, cars, home and office, and if you want it to last all day you have to have it hooked as much as you can, so it is very inconvenient because when is plug charging you have to leave it unattended or away from you and lose phone calls. Not a good phone if you use it normally. Battery live is bad, bad, bad.
HTC, please fix that problem and you made a good phone otherwise.
on March 13, 2012
Every month i receive bill for T-mobile 70 $ , and one mont and this is my last month that i use t- mobile servise i receive bill an 2190 $ . The company need a money and company T-mobile stole my money, and they say i have to pay that. what can i do, i pay that crazy bill 2190 $ and i am broke right now...

See 1 answered question