4.0 out of 5 stars great starter
good phone, good price, battery life is only issue keeping it from a 5. First phone would not turn on but Amazon got a replacement to me in two days
Published 6 months ago by Ernie Wessell

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Frustration!
I will never own another LG phone again. Aside from the several times this phone randomly reboots itself everyday, I have to pop the battery out to unfreeze it. I regret purchasing this as a replacement thinking there was a glitch with the first one.
Published 4 months ago by K. Abbott

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Frustration!, November 30, 2013
K. Abbott (Fort Worth, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: T-Mobile myTouch Android Phone, White (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone)

4.0 out of 5 stars great starter, October 4, 2013