Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on November 27, 2013
Pros:
- It works
- low profile form factor

Cons:
- Very loose in the socket, comes undone pretty regularly so you have to jiggle it back in.

Bottom Line:
- If you need a low profile DC adapter for a compatible device, this is your only option. If I'm wrong, PLEASE TELL ME! I'd love to get something that fits more snugly.

EDIT: 3 months later, stopped working. No real surprise there.
on July 4, 2015
I have had this power supply for about a year and it works, but the cigarette lighter socket fit loose and the adapter comes off frequently which cause me to constantly refit the power supply. The LED light it is also too bright and distracting while driving at night.
on December 24, 2014
I would give this a negative star rating if I could! It does not work in my car with my phone. I contacted the company and they emailed me saying they wanted to send me some adapter. But I emailed them back saying that it would NOT work with my car due to the fact that I don't have an auxiliary button in my car (I found out after I had ordered it). They NEVER responded back after that. I just want my money back!
on February 2, 2014
I end up buying Belkin regular power-plug but this accesory helped it to use in my Car which doesn't have Bluetooth media streaming
on September 10, 2015
have had it for a while now. still works. great product
on November 3, 2014
It works!
on June 30, 2014
Excellent
on March 22, 2014
It doesn't even work for my phone. I figured it would fit in my headphone jack, but it doesn't. Its way too small. It would have helped if the picture showed what the piece for the headphone jack looks like.

See 1 answered question