Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: T-Shirt - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Monopoly, Large
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Size: Large|Color: Grey|Change

on October 14, 2013
I received this shirt before the official Breaking Bad store even started selling them. Nothing but complements from everyone who sees this shirt! Print is of amazing quality. I have machine washed shirt inside out and allowed to hang dry and it has worked thus far.
on November 19, 2013
What can I say? This shirt is the embodiment of awesomeness, coolness, toughness, and just plain bad-ass Heisenberg, "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!" of all things greatest all-in-one. Because of this shirt, it has given me the confidence and skill for me to run my own empire. I can't say what that is, just know it's an empire.

PS. WHY DOES IT SAY THAT THIS SHIRT IS FROM THE BIG BANG THEORY??!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!! This epic shirt would NEVER and I mean NEVER come from a place like that.Ever. Seriously, come on now.
on December 17, 2013
Purchased as gift for hubby. He absolutely loved it!But order a size up it's a snug fit. I read other reviews suggesting it but took a chance since my hubby is slim...and should have followed the crowd. The shirt is 100% cotton and shrunk a little w/first wash :( great buy either way! Highly recommend.
on May 17, 2016
I loved the shirt and purchased as a gift for my husband who loves monopoly. He enjoyed the shirt but after one wash (in cold water!!) it shrunk down and he was unable to wear it. What a bummer! The design is great, but order a size up for sure.
on January 3, 2014
I'm a Large. Thank God, I bought the X-Large. This shirt is the one I wanted the most out of the group and it ALMOST fits properly. No stretched strings that I've noticed. It's DEFINITELY NOT an X-Large though. Barely a Medium/Large. Sorry, but I would not recommend this to others.
on April 11, 2014
The image looks great on the shirt. It is bright and colorful and really stands out. The shirt sizes run smaller than they are labeled. This is definitely not a Men's Large, but closer to a Medium. The quality of the shirt feels pretty good, definitely thicker than the cheap type of T-shirts.
on March 17, 2014
My husband where's this shirt all the time and we are always asked where we got it so we give you all the credit and it's a perfect fit, but no sooner do I get it out of the washer and dryer and it's laid out to put on again that day
on July 22, 2014
Loved the Monopoly/Heisenberg design so it was a must buy for me being a total fan of the show. I was a little disappointed with the fabric being a little thin but since it's summer time it's comfortable to wear. I usually wear a medium t-shirt with a little bagginess to spare but this shirt fits a little more snug and is smaller than a true medium.
on December 18, 2013
I bought this for my husband because he had been looking for this shirt but we couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it restocked on here and had to get it. He is very pleased with this shirt and thankful that I found it.
on November 19, 2013
If you like Monopoly and Breaking Bad, then this is the best comb ever. It is even better than the No. 1 Special at Pollos Hermanos. this shirt rocks. I get a lot of looks and often asked where I got the shirt because it is very unique.