|Fits as expected||
T.U.K. Unisex Interlace A6293 Creeper Sneaker
|Price:||$46.13 - $70.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- A traditional toe cap formal lace up shoe that offers comfort as well as style
- Black polished leather upper with stitch detailing
- Removable footbed for either a standard or wide fit
- Branded cushioned leather insole offers all day comfort
- Durable branded rubber outsole comes with a stacked low block heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Born in England and raised in California, T.U.K strive to produce original and creative styles. Their shoes are inspired by a rich history of music, art and fashion and represent individuality and expression. Renowned for manufacturing Rock 'n' Roll inspired footwear for men and women!
The T.U.K. 2 Ring Creeper Sneaker features the classic Creeper silhouette with the usual 2 ring and bones sole. This shoe offers style as well as comfort. Ideal for casual wear, this shoe will make you stand out from the crowd!
Features a black suede upper for comfort, with white pipe and weave detailing around the front for added style, a contrast white trim around the vamp, and a two D ring lace fastening system. Also features a black and white woven branded label on the tongue, embossed branding on the heel, and a black rubber midsole. The padded collar, mesh lining and cushioned insole ensures long lasting comfort. A white skull and crossbones design is set into the branded black rubber outsole which provides excellent grip as well as durability.
Get your creep on with this Interlace sneaker from T.U.K. With its leather upper, contrasting pipe and weave detailing, and dual-lacing system, this creeper-inspired shoe is ready to set you up for some serious distinction. The padded collar, mesh linings, and cushioned insole are there to ensure nonstop comfort.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000W766ZE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
im so upset about it,cause its not a cheap shoe and it didnt lasted at all
i would never buy a TUK shoe product again.
I must say when it arrived the quality and look are exactly what I saw in that fashion magazine. A added plus is that it is a very comfortable sneaker.
So, if you are looking for a fun and edgy sneaker, this is the one.