5.0 out of 5 stars This Brand Uses U.K. Sizing
I know the size selection says "US," but T.U.K. uses UK sizing. I'm a size 9, and a 7 was perfect for me.

The white boot is very cool. It comes up over my ankle bone. It's made of a stiff high quality leather, but it doesn't take long to break in. I've worn them out on wet days and they are still clean-looking. Very durable.
Published 21 months ago by Cherdie

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe Cute on Someone Else
Had black monkey boots in high school, but that was 12 years ago, so I guess I've grown out of this style. I always wanted white ones and when I found these I was super excited, but when I got them, they just looked like clown shoes to me because they're so flat and wide.

Published 7 months ago by Laila Hussain

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe Cute on Someone Else, February 7, 2014

My old Monkeys didn't have any padding or anything, but these do, so even though they're pretty much true to size, they are a little snug. Also, there's pretty visible puckering of the leather at the edges. They might be really cute on the right person (of the right age!), but not on me. Also, as another reviewer said, these are men's sizes, so if you're a 9 in women's, order a size 7 (U.S. sizes).

5.0 out of 5 stars This Brand Uses U.K. Sizing, December 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars awesomeness, February 20, 2014
This review is from: T.U.K. Women's A7909 Ankle Boot (Apparel)
I loved them. best pair of shoes I ever owned. I would recommend them to all my peepz! Good pricing and quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, too large, January 31, 2014
Looks like theyre in mens sizing.. Get two sizes smaller than you usually do and it should fit. I'm a size 8.5, I got a 7 and it was a little too big so I ended up putting a little padding in the heel and it fit fine.
You can definitely tell that they're cheap boots (edges are a little unclean etc) but for the price they're decent. I bought them for a cosplay and they're great for that.

1.0 out of 5 stars this product was returned, January 2, 2014
they were huge and like combat boots
heavy and could not walk with
returned this product; cannot recommend at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for work, June 19, 2014
They run about a half size large, but since I'm on my feet all day that's just about perfect. They're a bit heavy at first, but not a problem after the first day. I can wear them for 8-10 hours at a time without my feet hurting. So far, they're up to snuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much larger than expected!, June 14, 2014
L. Lazar (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
These boots look solid, are leather and are quite nice (although a bit heavy!) but they run quite large. It looked more like a women's 12 than an 11, and they are very bulky - looks like a man's shoe. I had to return them, unfortunately :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Monkey Boots!!!, May 14, 2014
Just got my Monkey Boots!! They fit just as expected and are exactly as shown. Sizing was a bit of a risk but I took a chance and it worked out perfectly! Thanks to the other reviews. These are men's sizes so ladies be careful I'm a women's size 8 so I ordered a 6. Overall Im very happy with my purchase. Welcome back 90's!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy and they fit perfectly BUT...., April 25, 2014
This review is from: T.U.K. Women's A7909 Ankle Boot (Apparel)
They were just somehow not the monkey boots I remember from back in the day. First off, they were soft, like greasy leather, but without the grease. They had a matte or flat look to them, which would've been fine but I was expecting the harder shinier leather. They were lined which was an extra added bonus so they were super comfy but still....they seemed somewhat less bulky than I remember them being. I remember the soles being a bit bigger maybe? Also, these are advertised as women's and my original 80's/90's monkey boots were mens. So maybe that's the difference.

So... if you're looking for a bulkier boot, these don't seem to be them. If not, then I say jump on em because they're really comfortable and fit perfectly if you choose the men's sizes. I'm an 8 so I bought a 6. Fit like a glove...perfect. But they're getting sent back.

sigh............

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, March 19, 2014
I really like the boots, but, they are just to large, and too wide, I should have sent them back, but, I chose to keep them, and just wear 3 pair of socks.

T.U.K. Women's A7909 Ankle Boot