4.0 out of 5 stars TUK <3
Published on March 15, 2011 by Nell

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend
Published 6 months ago by Summer Walters

4.0 out of 5 stars TUK <3, March 15, 2011
I absolutely LOVE my creepers. Any and every pair I've ever owned despite the pains of breaking in new ones. But this pair has surprised me! It has never hurt my feet yet. They've the most comfortable pair I have ever owned or worn. I absolutely love them and have loved wearing them the last couple months since I've had them. However, the rubber sole on the bottom seems to be cracking in the middle now. I've never had a newer pair of creepers ever do this to me, only a really old used pair I bought. This kind of concerns and disappointments me because I love these shoes and can't afford a brand new pair and it probably costs a lot to fix these. They're so awesome but now I'm afraid to wear them and cause more damage to them :(

5.0 out of 5 stars They're just so awesome!, August 23, 2012
I got the all black ones, they came on time nicely wrapped in a big box and they're amazing quality. I'm a size 7.5 and i got a 8 and they fit perfect with a little room. So anyone that's a half size. I recommend going up a half size and they should fit. The shoes are a little narrow, so just keep that in mind when buying :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend, January 26, 2014
I got these shoes less than a year ago and actually only have worn them prob about 5 times. The soles are squishy... They're not solid like REAL T.U.K.s are! One is more squishy than the other so it feels weird when wearing them. I looked up about returning them and apparently there was only a 30 day window to return these! I paid almost $70.00 and they're already falling apart?!?!? Not cool .. Bad knockoffs!!.. I would like to return them or at least get a credit ... Too bad this has made me think twice about buying from Amazon again!

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable shoes, May 22, 2009
i love these shoes,fashionable, well made, rocker style and super comfortable from the first moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy these puppies arrived 5 days early!, January 17, 2012
I broke em out, and strutted my stuff... I purchased the white ones. Can't comment on quality yet. Was nervous about the few negative reviews, but the quality looks just fine after a thorough inspection. Plus, I've known a few people who've kept their TUK brand keepers for a years. And durability in important to me... I've got some pairs of shoes that I am still able to wear 3,6,10 years down the line. Sure hope these will last! Beautiful shoes and great price!
Cheers, Miss Z

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad copies!, January 30, 2011
These were supposed to be leather uppers. Said so on the ad and inside the shoes but they are really bad knock offs. They are separating and falling apart and I've only had them less than a month. SAD!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 17, 2014
I ordered the women's size 7 as that's what I always wear. They fit well, only slip off my heels a TAD bit when I walk, but its not that bad. super cute shoes! Very heavy, hardy, well made shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with everything, November 29, 2013
I am so happy that I purchased this. This gets so much love from me, I pair it with almost everything. True to size and SO COMFORTABLE! Easy to break in and feels like I am walking on flats every time I walk, that's how comfortable it is :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good; fit right, June 9, 2012
I wear a size 5 1/2 or 6 in women's shoes (U.S. sizes), and these shoes fit well. I do find them comfortable, though I probably wouldn't pick them for walking long distances because the sole doesn't bend much. I like how silent they are ... is that why they are called "creepers"? :) Look great with jeans and other casual pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars T.U.K. Creepers Look Great/Fit Perfectly, November 25, 2013
I received prompt delivery with my shoes in perfect condition as stated by seller. I can't wait to wear them for Thanksgiving with friends. They are my 3rd pair and go-to shoe for work and going-out. People always notice Creepers--I'm a high school teacher and the kids love that I wear them.

Rate and Discover Movies