5.0 out of 5 stars Our most favourite pot
Published on January 22, 2012 by David H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last
I got this pan 6 months ago .It was very good in the biggining i was very happy but the black nonstick inside started peeling .I was only using wooden spoons .I had other Tfal pans before that lasted years.
Published on July 30, 2012 by Dimitra

5.0 out of 5 stars Our most favourite pot, January 22, 2012
We are the one-pot-meal enthusiastic kind of family and this pot turned to be our best friend immediately. It's actually our second one as the first pot's teflon surface started chipping quite soon. We did not use any sharp tools for stirring, however few times we used the top heat settings, what is not recommended. The rest of our T-fal pots and pans are however holding completely OK, which is maybe also a reason, why this new one arrived with obviously new surfase technology (they probably experienced some more cases with the old one...).
I am not sure if this all writing is understandable therefore the bottomline is:

This product is superb for frying, one potting, gratinating and baking and the 2nd generation teflon surface makes it much more durable than its predecessor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pan, March 17, 2011
We had a T-fal fry pan with the 2 short handles that we used all the time. We liked that it was easier to store than a traditional long handled pan. After it finally wore out we tried to find another without any luck. We then came across this Caldero. While its not really a fry pan, it actually has worked out better as its more versatile. We are also going to be getting the larger version as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ GREAT "ANYTHING" PAN ~, March 10, 2013
This review is from: T-fal Simply Delicioso C1075264 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 3.4-Quart Caldero with Glass Lid Cookware, Red (Kitchen)
T-fal Caldero is a Versatile Pan, I can Cook, Fry and even Boil just about any Food and they all turn out Great. The Caldero is very Light made of Beautiful Hard Enamel outside and Non-Stick interior. I like to Stir-Fry a lot and this Pan makes it so Simple and so Easy, the Food Glides inside the Pan so Smoothly and anything I make I know is going to be good. The Pan comes with a Beautiful Glass Lid to see what's going on inside without having to lift it, the Lid has a Hole that works as a Vent to release Steam

T-fal Caldero 3.4 Quart does not have the THERMO-SPOT Unique Heat Indicator, a Red Circle on the Center of the Pan that turns Bright Red and shows when the Surface of the Pan is Perfectly Heated to Seal in the Flavor of the Food, for some reason some Pans have it and some don't. I also own two 5.5 Caldero Pans and one has the THERMO-SPOT and the other doesn't, maybe it has something to do with the Manufacture Location. I did not buy them at the same time nor from the same Place, however, it doesn't matter much to me, still it's a Great Pan but it was important to note that.

The Pro-Metal Pro Interior is Exceptionally Durable and Scratch Resistant, Safe to use with Metal Utensils. The Exterior Enamel is Durable and Stain Resistant and easy to Clean even though is Dishwasher Safe, I wash it by Hand, I want to keep the Pan looking Good for a Long Time. Oven Safe up to 500 F, delivers even Heat Distribution for Reliable Cooking Results. I Love the Comfortable Big Handles, they are easy to Grab and to Hold and they do keep Cool. Measures Exactly 10-1/2 inches Wide, (dimensions from the Top without the handles), by 3.1 inches Deep. This is a Beautiful Pan to serve Meals from my Stove Top straight to the Table, it makes a Great presentation. I Love T-fal Cookware it's Light and Last for Years! ...Thank You D.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Size, January 31, 2012
I bought this product because I liked the color and also loved the glass lid. This pan works so wonderfully, it's the right size for so many dishes! I love the fact that you can see what's cooking without removing the lid and they were very smart with the design putting a hole in there to release the steam. Very clever indeed! Would definitely recommend this to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Kadhai, July 12, 2013
This solves the purpose of an Indian Kadhai for me based on it's size and shape. Was very skeptical in the beginning but it has been good to me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 8, 2012
This is a great addition to my t-fal collection. I love the color, I love the large size, I love that it is dishwasher and oven safe - I can't ask for more!

Sure, for a single piece of cookware, the price is a little high - but after using it, I really feel that it is a great buy and worth every penny. I've had a regular pot and pan set for 2 years and I've always felt like it was lacking something - something that isn't as large as a stock pot but something that is larger than a regular stir fry pan. I like to make meals that I can either freeze or eat multiple times in a week to avoid having to cook the same thing over and over again. This is a great size - I can cook so many different things with it and not have to worry about not having enough space. I also love that it comes with a great lid and handles - perfect for making my cooking much easier.

As for the quality - I think it's fantastic, honestly. The color is bright red and vibrant, the lid fits on perfectly, food cooks evenly, and everything comes out perfect.

If you are in need of a large, deep pan with a lid - I can't suggest a better option. I am so glad that I finally put out the money and bought this! I couldn't be happier with the results.

As for longevity, I can't say how it stands up to use over the longterm. If any problems arise, I will be sure to come back and change my review to reflect those problems - as for now, I know it's cheesy, but I'm in love :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice caldero, September 10, 2012
last year, when i moved, i decided to start new with pots & pans and i threw out my old caldero in favor of some expensive copper bottom cookware. No matter what I did, that type of pot always ruined my arroz con gandules...This lightweight and non-stick caldero, which was reasonably priced, has been a godsend. I love it. I just wish it came in a slightly larger size for entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pan!, November 6, 2012
I use this pan every day! It has a permanent place on my stovetop. I'm on my second one and can't imagine being without it. Make sure not to use it on anything over medium heat, as recommended, or it will lose it's nonstick ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, January 13, 2012
Luann Longobardi (Hicksville, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I use this for everything from sauce to boiling water for macaroni or potatoes. I put it in the dishwasher and yes overtime it is starting to fade but it's still my favorite and it sits out on my cooktop all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, April 17, 2012
Awesome! Love it! GREAT investment! T-Fal is by far the BEST cooking pots and pans that were ever made! I refuse to cook with anything else. Surface cleans effortlessly no matter what was in it or how long it sat!

Rate and Discover Movies