5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!
This iron is great! I ordered it because my other one just like it was worn out! I have never had any troble with it. I had it over 5 years and I dropped it a few times otherwise it would have been just fine. This iron has a lot of steam holes is not too heavy, it also has a very long cord that never gets in the way. I have also purchased this for a few friends. I love it.
Published 22 months ago by Katherine M. Fischer

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Ultraglide Iron
Published 10 months ago by J. Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: T-fal FV4376 Ultraglide Easycode Nonstick Scratch Resistant Anti-Scale System, Blue (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Fal is the best iron you ever neede., September 24, 2012
This iron is the best. The name is perfect as it truely glides! My wife loves it and we bought one for our daughter who hated here teflon coat iron. Buy one you won't be sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, December 9, 2012
My wife does a lot of ironing on her clothes and mine. Good quality. Easy to use. Best we've had so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, November 30, 2012
T-fal FV4376 Ultraglide .... I'm always using T-fal. There's no iron that has this ultraglide nonstick scratch resistant soleplate. Trust this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Ultraglide Iron, October 14, 2013
J. Wallace (Arkansas, USA) - See all my reviews
The steam portion of this iron is unsatisfactory most of the time. I can be ironing, using the steam control, only to have water starting to come through instead of steam. It makes pressing garments difficult with water instead of steam getting on the garment. I've had another iron of this type before that did not do this. I'm considering getting another iron that has better steam control, like my previous one did.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK if you don't really care about wrinkles., March 15, 2013
I bought this iron in October 2012 and 5 months later it is a throw-away. And has recently started leaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers on its promise, February 12, 2013
A pleasure to use. It does everything that the promotional material indicated that it would. Eady to use and maintain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great iron, January 9, 2013
I got tire of buying the standard irons at the local store. so far this iron has been great. More steam. very light.. and I love the cord feature that keeps it out of the way. the soleplate is good too.

Rate and Discover Movies