Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 13, 2012
This iron is great! I ordered it because my other one just like it was worn out! I have never had any troble with it. I had it over 5 years and I dropped it a few times otherwise it would have been just fine. This iron has a lot of steam holes is not too heavy, it also has a very long cord that never gets in the way. I have also purchased this for a few friends. I love it.
on September 24, 2012
This iron is the best. The name is perfect as it truely glides! My wife loves it and we bought one for our daughter who hated here teflon coat iron. Buy one you won't be sorry.
on November 30, 2012
T-fal FV4376 Ultraglide .... I'm always using T-fal. There's no iron that has this ultraglide nonstick scratch resistant soleplate. Trust this one.
on December 9, 2012
My wife does a lot of ironing on her clothes and mine. Good quality. Easy to use. Best we've had so far.
on October 14, 2013
The steam portion of this iron is unsatisfactory most of the time. I can be ironing, using the steam control, only to have water starting to come through instead of steam. It makes pressing garments difficult with water instead of steam getting on the garment. I've had another iron of this type before that did not do this. I'm considering getting another iron that has better steam control, like my previous one did.
on January 9, 2013
I got tire of buying the standard irons at the local store. so far this iron has been great. More steam. very light.. and I love the cord feature that keeps it out of the way. the soleplate is good too.
on February 12, 2013
A pleasure to use. It does everything that the promotional material indicated that it would. Eady to use and maintain.
on March 15, 2013
I bought this iron in October 2012 and 5 months later it is a throw-away. And has recently started leaking.
on July 8, 2015